RSS Advertising: Interview With Bill Flitter, Pheedo.com
I think RSS advertising for you and I is just around the corner. It could start with Google releasing RSS enabled Adsense code or another major player moving in to make it easy for the average blogger to add content-targeted RSS advertising to their blog. Marketing Studies has an audio Interview with Bill Flitter of Pheedo.com, one of the leading people in the RSS marketing industry. Topics include:
- Different ad placements within RSS feeds.
- Best RSS advertising strategies and best RSS advertising practices.
- How to make RSS advertising user-friendly, get best results, not lose readers and keep advertisers happy?
- RSS advertisement targeting.
- What’s happening with RSS feeds that are already doing advertising in their feeds? Are they losing readership?
- The role of RSS metrics in RSS advertising and how RSS metrics actually work.
- Use RSS for lead-generation.
- How much RSS advertising costs?
- How much can RSS publishers get from RSS advertising and how they can start publishing ads in their RSS feeds?
- Emerging RSS ad standards.
- Can RSS become infested with spam?