Biggest Lies About Blogging
Man, I love Problogger.net sometimes. They have some of the most interesting articles and links to other very interesting articles. One such article comes from Anne Handley who has been asking bloggers a simple question “What is the Biggest Lie About Blogging?”. What a stir such a question can make.
Jeremy Wright chimes in at the end letting the world know his thoughts, and he is so right on the money in my opinion.
A few of his include:
1. Bloggingâ€™s just a fad.
3. Donâ€™t ever admit you did something wrong.
5. Donâ€™t have a personality if youâ€™re blogging for business.
9. Without open comments, itâ€™s not a blog anyway.
13. Itâ€™s impossible to make money blogging.
23. You need to be able to write to blog.
32. Too many people are already blogging; you canâ€™t cut through the noise.
33. You have to be an A-List blogger or thereâ€™s no point.
36. Bloggers are good looking, funny, and are the life of any party.
Check out the original post, and be sure to read the comments.