Man, I love Problogger.net sometimes. They have some of the most interesting articles and links to other very interesting articles. One such article comes from Anne Handley who has been asking bloggers a simple question “What is the Biggest Lie About Blogging?”. What a stir such a question can make.
Jeremy Wright chimes in at the end letting the world know his thoughts, and he is so right on the money in my opinion.
A few of his include:
1. Blogging’s just a fad.
3. Don’t ever admit you did something wrong.
5. Don’t have a personality if you’re blogging for business.
9. Without open comments, it’s not a blog anyway.
13. It’s impossible to make money blogging.
23. You need to be able to write to blog.
32. Too many people are already blogging; you can’t cut through the noise.
33. You have to be an A-List blogger or there’s no point.
36. Bloggers are good looking, funny, and are the life of any party.
Check out the original post, and be sure to read the comments.