So it looks like it was not a one time deal over at the WordPress Podcast, as they have released their second episode. You can check out their second episode at podcast.wp-community.org.
Topics they cover in episode two are:
- WordCamp – August 5th in San Francisco.
- WordPress 2.1 feature preview (Thanks, Mark Jaquith!)
- WordPress 2: Visual Quickstart Guide by Maria Langer and Miraz Jordan.
- WP-Andreas01 theme released.
- Shuttle project to redesign WordPress’ administration pages.
- Pingbacks, trackbacks and the differences between the two.
Another great episode, so check it out. I am still kicking myself for not doing this myself. The second episode already has 200 downloads as I write this post. Go Charles!