CSS Optimization: Make Your Sites Load Faster for Free

While a lot of people are out to optimize their sites/blogs, most everyone seems to skip over CSS.

I have been spending some time looking at CSS Optimization tools today. I wanted something free, online, and easy to use. And of course, something that worked. There are actually quite a few websites that fit the bill, and some of them are easier to use, produce more friendly code, and others are a bit harder to use, but can produce amazing results.

I tested the CSS Optimizer, Icey’s CSS Compressor, Flumpcakes CSS Optimiser, and CleanCSS to see which one could compress some default CSS files from popular websites the best.

I chose six sites:

• Digg.com – poster boy of web 2.0, and a nice looking design to boot.
  • Slashdot – poster boy of ‘yesterday’. Moved into CSS relatively late, but still serving up a lot of pageviews.
  • Filmsy – a blog part of the BloggyNetwork, I think it has a very nice design
  • iBegin – nice local search engine I was using while in Toronto
  • Download.com – one of the most popular sites to go CSS
  • ESPN – a totally non-tech demographic, and also had a very publicized shift to CSS

CSS optimizers do a variety of voodoo magic to get the end result. This includes merging similar classes, removing useless properties, removing whitespace, and so forth. This can lead to code that is not very easily read by you or I, but for larger CSS files, it can condense the file size so much that it really makes a big difference in page loading times.

Many broadband users might not think this matters much, as most websites seem to load fast for them, but if each site you went to loaded even 10% faster, think of all the time it could save you over the course of a week, a month or even a year. The bandwidth savings for the website operator can also be immense. I would recommend that you always keep a copy of your human readable CSS code so that if you ever need to make any changes it does not take you a long time to figure out what you need to change, and then you can re-optimize it.

The Results
I ran all these tests with the tools being on their default settings.This might not have given them all equal footing, but I think it is how most of us will use them because we don’t know what options to turn on or off, and some tools did not have specialty options that could be turned on or off.

Digg was our first guinea pig. Before optimization Digg.com’s main CSS file was 30.56 KB.

Site After Reduction
CSS Optimizer 25.74 KB 9.89% (failed: moves Popular stories and upcoming stories tabs next to Technology header and messes up Digg Home button)
Icey CSS Compressor 16.69 KB 45.39% (failed: changes padding/margins on some items. Spaces things out more)
Flumpcakes CSS Optimiser 28.26 KB 5% (failed: Messes up Digg Home button)
CleanCSS 26.038 KB 16.8%

Slashdot recent redesign resulted in a CSS file of 19.1 kilobytes large. The CSS optimizers still delivered, shrinking the filesize quite a bit.

Site After Reduction
CSS Optimizer 15.01 KB 21.38%
Icey CSS Compressor 9.68 KB 49.38%
Flumpcakes CSS Optimiser 16.9 KB 11%
CleanCSS 15.234 KB 22.1%

Filmsy was next. This one had the smallest CSS file, clocking in at only 11.39 KB. Nevertheless, we achieved compression of almost 50%!

Site After Reduction
CSS Optimizer 9.25 KB 18.85%
Icey CSS Compressor 6.03 KB 47.08%
Flumpcakes CSS Optimiser 9.4 KB 17%
CleanCSS 8.27 KB 29.1%

Next up is iBegin Toronto. A nice search engine, its CSS file was 22.79 kb

Site After Reduction
CSS Optimizer 16.17 KB 29.04% (failed: font-size got larger)
Icey CSS Compressor 10.04 KB 55.95%
Flumpcakes CSS Optimiser 19.28 KB 12% (failed: font-size got larger)
CleanCSS 17.134 KB 26.6% (failed: font-size got larger)

Second to last came Download.com. The move to CSS-P made a lot of noise, and we thought it would be interesting to see what benefits a large company could get. The CSS file itself was a 54.2 kb, largest of all sites we tested.

Site After Reduction
CSS Optimizer 17.36 KB 32.39% (failed: Fonts and Padding on elements change)
Icey CSS Compressor 54.3 KB 0%
Flumpcakes CSS Optimiser 20.0 KB 17% (failed: Fonts and Padding on elements change)
CleanCSS 45.699 KB 17.8%

Last up came ESPN. Alongwith Download.com, these two sites are the most mentioned when it comes to the viability of CSS on large-scale websites. ESPN’s CSS clocked in at 25.68 kb.

Site After Reduction
CSS Optimizer 17.36 KB 32.39% (failed: Fonts and Padding on elements change)
Icey CSS Compressor 7.74 KB 69.84%
CleanCSS 18.944 KB 27.9%

Condensed Table

Site CSS Optimiser Icey Compressor Flumpcakes Clean CSS
Digg.com failed failed failed 16.8%
Slashdot 17.45% 51.21% 9% 21.9%
Filmsy 18.85% 47.08% 17% 29.1%
iBegin failed 55.95% failed failed
Download.com failed 45.49% 0% 27.9%
ESPN failed 69.84% failed 27.9%
Average: 18.15% 53.91% 8.67% 24.18%

The clear winner here is Icey’s CSS Compressor, blowing away the rest. It even shows the compressed code with color coding, making it easier to see the changes they made and how its formatted. It also makes it easier to read that the output of most other tools.

In second place seems to be CleanCSS which is based on csstidy 1.1. It also shows syntax highlighting which makes it easy to understand. They also list the changes they made, and any errors they noticed.

In third comes CSS Optimizer which is one of the simplest of them all. It does not have the bells and whistles of the previous two, but is much nicer looking than our last place entrant, Flumpcakes CSS Optimiser.

Flumpcakes has a few more options than CSS Optimiser, but it does not have the same simple look. The results page in my personal opinion is ugly, and does not even tell the unit of measurement used for comparison.

Conclusions
CSS optimization is a very valid form of speeding up downloads without having to sacrifice much (just legibility). With the average dialup user downloading at 3kb/s, savings of just 10kb can mean the page loads a stunning 3 seconds faster. And just imagine ESPN with savings of almost 18kb. Multiple by the large traffic the site gets, and those are some real solid promotion-worthy savings. So while this may not be important whilst you use a broadband connection, just you wait until you go visit your grandparents.

Digg this Link

Categories: General

Comments

1. Scott says: 8/17/2006

Interesting article—great study. I thought for sure Clean CSS would come out on top. Thanks.

2. CISCO Software says: 8/17/2006

Icey Didn’t work welll for me at all

Maybe my code is junk

Shoot the bunny

3. rhamej says: 8/17/2006

I tested them in my site, and Icey Compressor was the worst actually.

4. John Stracke says: 8/17/2006

This seems like a pretty minor win. If your CSS is in a separate file, you can have just one static file for the whole site, and it’ll be cached.

5. John Laur says: 8/17/2006

I suppose this goes without saying but you can just use a tool like mod_gzip and get a 50-90% size reduction in your data transfer without having to wrestle with one of these tools — none of which actaully work 100%.

Imagine trying to track down the source of a user’s bug report in the competely nasty output of one of these things and you’ll soon realize it’s no wonder none of these sites use it (and all of them support gzip and deflate mode transfers!)

6. Dave says: 8/17/2006

We need tools that convert the CSS to run faster not just load faster. That is, the browser’s CSS engine would seem to process and render faster on certain CSS than other.

7. AhmedF says: 8/17/2006

John – I would say that is a weak argument. GZip is a different beast from what this do. It would in fact act complimentary. A CSS optimizer tries to take voerlapping CSS definitions and merge them. GZip does nothing akin to it (not to mention that optimizing CSS increases server load by exactly nil).

As for the results – interesting. Icey worked for the tester, but not for the commentators. Wanting to check it out – what sites did you guys find it fail on?

8. Keith says: 8/17/2006

That’s a pretty good analysis there. I have not really thought by optimising CSS, it would really speed up web surfing.

Perhaps, I would try it some days.

9. Peter Lord says: 8/17/2006

I think a combination of css optimization plus gzip compression. As then you have optimized + compressed.

http://www.websiteoptimization.com checks for gzip compression and gives a plus if it’s compressed.

10. earthquaking says: 8/17/2006

You tested all tools with diferent css files…
    In his manner, how your testing can be considered a valid one?

11. Dennis Forbes says: 8/17/2006

I shudder at the idea of a dial-up user visiting Digg — that site loads ultraslow on my high speed, and I average just under 10Mbps

12. cahoo says: 8/17/2006

as a test, i tried ICEY tool in our project.

results:

given that most large CSS projects involve branching, child->parent, overwritting selectors, etc… this tool removes these so called ‘adundant’ selectors, shorthand margins/padding settings and breaks our page.

i think your best bet is to write optimized CSS and gzip in the first place. leave this tool for developers who don’t know or write optimized CSS, so they can get an example view of their CSS using shorthand.

i can see this tool *not* breaking flat/simple sites, but at that point, download speed shouldnt be an issue making this tool useless for simple and complex sites.

13. Jesse Brede says: 8/17/2006

I tried ICEY Tool and had 0 success. It stripped out major necessary CSS and completely broke our site.

Granted, our css is a bit of a mess, but I thought the tools would be able to handle it. Any suggestions?

14. James says: 8/17/2006

Ah, you left out a popular one:

I love the interface, it’s simple, good results and it even has a dashboard widget!

15. Joe says: 8/17/2006

Did you actually create a test scenario that would measure the impact on end users? No? I’m betting that all your optimisation is a complete waste of time.

16. JOhn says: 8/17/2006

Or you could turn on deflate/gzip compression on the webserver and save bandwidth on the css,js,htm,xml,etc. files.

17. Jeff says: 8/17/2006

Wow, there’s a lot of ignorance going on in these comments.

CSS Optimization != Compression

Get it through your thick heads, really. Optimization is the process of taking the CSS rules and combining them so that there are less rules and less redundancy.

AFTER that step, you then reduce the css (spaces, etc) and finally, you can slap some GZIP on it.

18. stranh says: 8/17/2006

i compared tested CSS optimisers with my boookmarks and one name immediately poped up… The one that does not even have a “normal” domain name – Icey. I knew it will win even before I read the article and now I am reading it broke someones page…

19. Ajay ) says: 8/17/2006

Ran the top 3 on my site, and while CSS Compressor did do a good deal of compressing, the code was totally unreadable. It can probably be used as a final product, once your styling work is done.

CleanCSS on the other hand has good options and that is something I will probably use to optimize the CSS. My pick.

20. Sapphire says: 8/17/2006

Outputting my CSS into Icey Compressor, it slashed the weight of it by nearly half but in its slicing spree, it sacrificed a sizable chunk of superficial essentials. Clean CSS though less aggressive in compression inflicted no injury.

21. Andrew Breese says: 8/17/2006

users on dial-up saving 3k on a page. thats not the focus or timesave I thought you’d see – and how many sites are really designed for dial-up these days?

A little under-performing. However kudos to you for a well written article, and spending the time and effort.

22. spa says: 8/18/2006

My first attempt with Icey’s broke my CSS layout quite a bit as someone above mentioned.

So, I turned off the options under the “RULES” section and made sure that the “Output using smallest size” option was ticked.

Although it didn’t optimize my CSS, just taking out all of the line brakes and white space formatting cut the size of my file in half.

23. Andreas says: 8/18/2006

I love CSS Tidy, I use it to make final formatting to all my designs. A link to http://csstidy.sourceforge.net/ would be very appropiate, simply because the script version allows you to add automatic CSS optimizing to your site if wanted. A great tool, very much thanks to the simple but very useful template system!

24. Andreas says: 8/18/2006

By the way, CSS Tidy 1.2 (a newer version than the CleanCSS site uses) is available here: http://cdburnerxp.se/cssparse/css_optimiser.php

25. Justin WIck says: 8/21/2006

This article would be much more interesting if you also included a column showing how large the files were after gzipping. I disagree with other posts that seem to think this optimization is orthogonal to gzip compression, as it is clearly reducing the redundancy of the document, and thus its compressibility.

26. Adam says: 8/22/2006

Maybe I’ve got it wrong, but your percentages seem to be a bit out of whack.

27. Aseed says: 8/22/2006

Nice idea!
    merci

28. shackleton says: 8/31/2006

for (x in document.write) { document.write(x);}

just testing, sorry if this causes any inconvenience

29. andrew says: 9/3/2006

very cool comparison, only downside is they all seem to mash the css up with no linebreaks.

30. DailyPlug.com - Free Website Promotion says: 9/20/2006

Besides cleaning up the CSS file, you can also use file compression like mod_deflate for Apache. That will compress text files before sending them to the client.

31. --=vova=-- says: 9/29/2006

css rulzzzzzzzzzzzz

32. ContentPop.com - Ally Barstow says: 10/3/2006

The compression has really opened my eyes to trying this with some of my own websites.

33. Icey says: 12/1/2006

Hi folks,

I’ve fixed some major bugs in my css compressor, so hopefully it will work fine for everyone now.

Information can be found here:

Feel free to contact me if you find an incompatible site or have any suggestions/comments.

34. mushu says: 1/20/2007

some of these strip away even valid CSS WTF ?

ie

you have one item with a border, it will remove the border and other important styles what a load of crap, it’s as if the optimizer has its own agenda i guess that’s how they sell their products,

35. zazou says: 3/8/2007

Tried Icey and it compressed brilliantly – nearly 50% – but did give rise to one glitch in Firefox at it’s strongest setting, easily fixed.

But the biggest problem was Safari on the Mac; even at the mildest setting it was as if the browser could not read the CSS at all.

Anyone else com across this or an idea of why it might be the case?

36. Dirk Karl Maßat says: 3/9/2007

CSS optimization is the process of minimizing your markup and CSS files for maximum speed. You can employ some of the same techniques to optimize CSS that you learned in Chapter 3, “HTML Optimization.” Whitespace removal, cutting comments, crunching color values, and embedding code with SSI are some of the techniques common to both CSS and HTML optimization. CSS gives you more flexibility than HTML or XHTML, however, because you can make up your own names and group rules together to save space.

You’ll reap the greatest rewards by using CSS to transform your code into a more rule-based modus operandi. Converting old-style table/font layouts into XHTML/CSS-style code typically saves 25 to 50 percent off file sizes and gives you the benefits of adaptable structure and separate presentation. You can use layering and inheritance to save space and increase compatibility, and use shorthand properties to shrink your CSS code by up to 50 percent. This chapter gives you the tools you need to optimize your CSS.

37. gutschein says: 3/18/2007

Very interesting article. The design is amazing.
    Greetings,
    gutschein

38. Tonerversand says: 3/24/2007

Thanks it helps me a lot…

39. Damenschuhe says: 3/28/2007

Interessante Seite
    1 Mio Thanks for Info

40. Eckbert Heinenberg says: 4/1/2007

That is really useful information! Thanks for wrighting this..

41. Onlineshop Hundefutter says: 4/2/2007

Great and excellent article t’s realy helpful.

42. Heinz says: 4/5/2007

People use CSS2 all the time, and they even already use parts of WHATWG HTML5 (like the CANVAS element, or contentEditable).
    I do not believe that the W3C HTML WG will complete recommendation status by 2008; and neither do I believe that that WG shall be disbanded late 2010.
    Specification are usable before being finished but not before those parts are incorporated into User Agents, e.g., browsers. Safari, Mozilla and Opera (since they’re the copyright holders) may be the first to include HTML5 elements and attributes once they become stable, Right?

43. Olimarr says: 4/5/2007

helpful information me too thanks

44. Lasik München says: 4/11/2007

Super Seite
    Weiter so

45. David says: 4/12/2007

Really usefull, thank you. In my case, it was a difference of 3kb. But that 3kb more make the code much more easier to read, so i keep my 7kb .css-file, but I keep it in mind, you’ll never know, when such a tool will come in handy. Thanks again!

46. fee says: 4/15/2007

*****I think these blog is really useful for new comers and Excellent resource list. It´s a very interesting Blog and simple answer of many questions.Keep up the good work!
    Thanks it helps me a lot…****

47. samar says: 4/15/2007

my webpage is so slow can it be faster

48. Maik says: 4/20/2007

Great and excellent article it’s realy helpful.
    Now my Page is running faster…

49. Flug says: 4/22/2007

But not faster then mine:)

50. tom says: 4/23/2007

.very good

51. صور says: 5/1/2007

good work and great report

52. Onlineshop says: 5/13/2007

I think these blog is really useful for new comers and Excellent resource list.
    It´s a very interesting Blog and simple answer of many questions.
    Keep up the good work!

53. MillionPixelWebsite says: 5/24/2007

54. Online Shop says: 6/2/2007

I think these blog is really useful for new comers and Excellent resource list.
    It´s a very interesting Blog and simple answer of many questions.
    Keep up the good work!

55. Tapeten says: 6/7/2007

Great and excellent article t’s realy helpful. Thanks again.
    Wow. Very impressive.

56. webkatalog eintragen says: 6/8/2007

Great and excellent article t’s realy helpful. Thanks again.

57. mirc says: 6/11/2007

thanks

58. Handwerkersoftware says: 6/11/2007

Also I rank myself among this majority. My interest lies not in the handling of a Programiersprache separates in the ability to learn of a technology for the publication of contents on my Website. With HTML4 I can begin already very much. But I am grateful and content.

59. Jetski says: 6/12/2007

This site is very interesting.

60. versicherungsvergleich says: 6/12/2007

Thanks it helps me a lot

61. Partnersuche says: 6/13/2007

62. Bürobedarf says: 6/17/2007

Thanks for very interesting article. btw. I really enjoyed reading all of your posts. It’s interesting to read ideas, and observations from someone else’s point of view… makes you think more. So please keep up the great work. Greetings.

63. Druckerpatronen online says: 6/19/2007

Thanks it helps me a lot…

64. Freshwap says: 6/21/2007

Thanks for very interesting article Keep it up man
    thanks

65. Tom Erikson says: 6/21/2007

Hello,
    what a surprise to find a website with such a lot and useful informations.
    I really have to say, thank you und greetings from germany

66. Umweltschutz says: 6/23/2007

hi, sorry but my english language is verry. Thank’s for writhe a comment.
    What I’m want to say is. in Gernan language. Thank’s for all.
    Wir möchten Sie über biologische ökologische oder einfach natürliche Lebensweisen informieren. Wir wollen niemanden in seiner Haltung belehren oder in seinem Handeln beeinflussen, obwohl es in unserer Idee liegt, unsere Mitmenschen zu einem besseren Verständnis unserer Umwelt zu bewegen. Nachhaltigkeit kann unserer Leben, Denken, Fühlen, mehr und mehr beeinflussen, wenn man überzeugt davon ist, dass die Umwelt geschont werden muss.

67. Mark says: 6/30/2007

Icey is the one that gives me better results

Mark – Web Developer – http://www.prepagateonline.com

68. torer says: 6/30/2007

rrrrrrrrr

69. Matthew says: 7/5/2007

Yeah, it works! Thanks a lot!

70. Carol Ballontiere says: 7/10/2007

Hello,
    super website here, well done, and thank you for all the useful links and hints.

71. Share Download says: 7/12/2007

Nice Guides Thanks man

rageds

72. Robert Hamburg says: 7/22/2007

A very useful tutorial. Very helpful tips.
    THX!

73. Pendrive says: 7/30/2007

It’s very good article. Great site with very good look and perfect information.

74. maca says: 8/4/2007

We need tools that convert the CSS to run faster not just load faster

75. sportnahrung says: 8/4/2007

where can i find some tutorials?

76. re-nature says: 8/11/2007

Super der Blog.
    ein Leben ohne css ist kein Leben

77. Roland says: 8/18/2007

Go for your ideas!

much regards from Germany

Roland

78. renatura says: 8/27/2007

my Blog (nature) it is running whis a css Layout.
    css-works runs verry good for every page!!

79. wholesales jewelry says: 9/17/2007

need tools that convert the CSS to run faster not just load faster

80. vlad says: 9/18/2007

Very useful article

81. daniela says: 9/27/2007

muy interesante las informaciones, gracias

82. Sohbet Chat says: 10/7/2007

I think the idea of writing a song about a great cms is nice and the final song is amazing!!

83. Rette die Erde! says: 10/15/2007

Rette die Erde! Was wir tun müssen, damit die Menschheit überlebt?

Es brennt. An allen Ecken und Enden unseres Hauses lodern die Flammen. Die Hitze wird unerträglich. Wenn wir überleben wollen, müssen wir raus aus dem Haus. So schnell wie möglich. Es geht um unser Leben und das unserer Kinder. Doch wohin?

Wir sind gefangen auf einem Planeten, den wir selbst angezündet haben. Fast acht Milliarden Menschen in Not. Der Fluchtweg ist uns versperrt. Zwischen uns und einem möglichen sicheren Hafen liegen die unendlichen und unüberbrückbaren Weiten des Universums. Wir haben also keine andere Wahl, als selbst das Feuer zu löschen.

Jeden Tag verbrennen wir zehn Millionen Tonnen Erdöl, 12,5 Millionen Tonnen Steinkohle und 7,5 Milliarden Kubikmeter Erdgas. Wir verbrauchen und vergeuden Energie, als gäbe es kein Morgen mehr. Kein Wunder, dass die Atmosphäre unseres Planeten sich aufheizt. Weiter lesen: http://www.pikolo.de/main/av.php?Av=DP8.E7YX5;C=R1087;Y=browse.php

84. proxy site says: 10/16/2007

hi, sorry but my Egyptian Dinka is verry. Thank’s for twitch a comment.
    What I’m blank to say is. in Gernan Austronesian. Thank’s for all.
    Wir möchten Sie über biologische ökologische oder einfach natürliche Lebensweisen informieren. Wir wollen niemanden in seiner Haltung belehren oder in seinem Handeln beeinflussen, obwohl es in unserer Idee liegt, unsere Mitmenschen zu einem besseren Verständnis unserer Umwelt zu bewegen. Nachhaltigkeit kann unserer Leben, Denken, Fühlen, mehr und mehr beeinflussen, wenn man überzeugt davon ist, dass die Umwelt geschont werden fray.

85. Free SMS senden says: 10/17/2007

Thank you for the great article. Greetings from Germany.

86. DDT-MODELS says: 10/18/2007

Thanks for your work! Now let’s see how you’ll interact with all the junk coming from social blogs, social networks, social software and the whole good load from web 2.0 ;) Tough luck on that!

87. Dennison Uy - Graphic Designer says: 10/19/2007

Thanks for showing me this awesome article :) I too shall blog about CSS Optimizers on CSS Vault soon. Watch out for it!!!

88. DDT-MODELS says: 10/21/2007

Word of Mouth is how people find my 300 classic entertainment variety videos- Youtube/ Google should pay more attention to producer’s who present quality entertainment and help to promote their channel or someday they may well find a better place to showcase their productions- Just a thought.. joelsamuelpresents

89. Apotheke says: 10/21/2007

Thanks for very interesting article. btw. I really enjoyed reading all of your posts. It’s interesting to read ideas, and observations from someone else’s point of view… makes you think more. It’s really good written and I fully agree with You on main issue, btw. I must say that I really enjoyed reading all of Your posts. It’s interesting to read ideas, and observations from someone else’s point of view…

90. DDT-WEBKINZ says: 10/22/2007

You own my respect and gratitude. Thanks to your hard labour and persistance we have a magnificent web and together with other standards an easy to use enviroment. Thank you!

91. KATALOG says: 10/28/2007

It’s very good article. Great site with very good look and perfect information.

92. osram sparlampe says: 10/28/2007

Thank You for another very interesting article. So please try to keep up the great work all the time. Greetings

93. DDT-MODELS says: 10/30/2007

We wanted to clear up a misconception about the nine localized sites we launched on June 19: the content has not been “broken down” by region. All of your videos are available to everyone, no matter which site you set as your default.

94. Haidar says: 10/31/2007

deinetrauer,Trauer,Todesanzeige,Anzeige online aufgeben,Danksagung, Beileid,Tod, Sterben, Gedicht, Kondolenz, Trost, Bestattung, Todesanzeigen,Jahres und Gedenktage

95. تصميم مواقع says: 11/10/2007

96. sohbet says: 11/11/2007

are you ridding

97. chat says: 11/11/2007

standup

98. yellowpages says: 11/11/2007

Very useful article

99. burun estetiÄŸi says: 11/18/2007

congrats. for css optimization.

100. sepl says: 11/18/2007

Thank you for this Article.

101. Travis says: 11/19/2007

It is amazing how much CSS we leave in the .css file and then delete the style on the webpage and forget that it was in the .css file……
    thanks for reminding me to clean mine up!

102. Whatever-ishere says: 11/21/2007

thanks for the GREAT post! Very useful…

103. Blackmoon says: 11/26/2007

thanks for the article

104. Lars says: 11/26/2007

Helpful post big thanks, recommentable for every Siteadministrator

105. forum says: 11/26/2007

thanks

106. oyunlar says: 11/27/2007

107. Hillary says: 12/7/2007

Found your site in google, and it has a lot of usefull information. Thanx.

108. Vlad says: 12/7/2007

Nice

109. Leo says: 12/7/2007

110. Mini Storage says: 12/10/2007

111. raffyman says: 2/4/2008

thanks for reminding me to clean mine up!

112. Jerome Lapointe says: 2/7/2008

You get amazing compression from gzip… and run 0 risk of breaking any parts of the CSS. Even if I can cut down the weight by half with an optimizer… once compressed the real gain is 3 – 5 k. Of course, it’s not a technology thats available to everyone so optimizers may be useful to some…

Like others have mentioned (like Dave)… I’m not sure about the premise… Make the file lighter is not that useful… I’d be more interested in having it be interpreted faster… which probably means that your selectors need to be more precise… adding weight to the overall file.

That is a much more complicated process than cutting stuff out… I don’t think you can automate that all too well.

113. Rabin says: 2/8/2008

Indeed a cool article. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!

114. Matthias says: 2/8/2008

Oh my god, so much spam…

115. Tapeten says: 2/9/2008

If css it becomes faster by the compression why not? If it to be automated can do would be really good it.

116. vlad lauren says: 2/9/2008

I tested them in my site, and Icey Compressor was the worst actually.

117. Amr says: 3/5/2008

cooooooooooooool

118. abc0815 says: 3/27/2008

thanks for the info. i did it by hand :)
    cheers

119. suraj says: 4/19/2008

Well I like the way http://www.cssoptimiser.com gave me the output which grouped the css selectors according to there properties & no properties were repeated..which i feel is really awesome & is required..earlier i used to do exactly opposite but this changed my way of writing the css

120. suraj says: 4/19/2008

well is there a way to find out how a browsers reads a css Eg. by alphabetical properties order, or some by some set of defined properties .. i mean if such documentation is available, the designers can try using those properties more than any other & then things will be smoother than anything else

121. Dresden says: 4/24/2008

yes, CSS Otimiser is a great tool… thanks guy for the great article

122. film seyret says: 4/26/2008

123. sportnahrung says: 5/4/2008

124. Tarik says: 5/10/2008

The Digg web team has some explaining to do. Go Simple over Techy.

Anyway, I thank you for the thorough case study. Very cool blog, pro.

125. Berker says: 5/14/2008

I had some problems with my css. Thanks for the article!

126. moserw says: 6/28/2008

Thanks for sharing useful information. This has really helped speed up my blog load time by shaving off nearly 2 min of the load time. Much appreciated.

127. detox foot bath says: 7/7/2008

thanks for the info. i did it by hand :)
    cheers

128. oyun says: 7/8/2008

129. rugs says: 7/10/2008

It amazes me how many companies think that FLASH websites are ideal – wanting a website with fancy graphics and animation, and not having a clue how useless these websites are- very difficult to SEO (well, you can’t truly SEO them) and just bulky and difficult to use – not to mention the long loading times even on Broadband. CSS is definitely the way to go, in my opinion, and I’m still amazed by how many people have not fully realised its wonderful benefits.

130. Girokonten Extras says: 7/21/2008

yes thx for the Infomation, its help me very much

131. sohbet says: 7/23/2008

132. Анна says: 7/27/2008

Кстати это все придумали порядка лет 10 назад , а то и больше.:

133. rugs says: 7/29/2008

Hmmm… this is an incredibly helpful thing to know. I wasn’t aware of the big place cleaner code took in optimising sites. I never gave a CSS optimiser any thought whatsoever. As being a writer who occassionally does SEO sites, this actually means that I’ve perhaps been selling some wrong things to clients. I never once thought to advise them on optimising their CSS. It just makes me realise that web design is probably not something I should be doing.

134. mini says: 7/29/2008

i want my site

135. raed hijjawi says: 7/29/2008

hi can you give me an example applied the site

136. maynet says: 7/30/2008

thanks sites

137. Fiyat says: 7/30/2008

Fiyat has using some HTML code is okay. Thanks you.

138. sheenadaphne says: 8/11/2008

Interesting topic. it will be a great help to my report. thanks!

139. Free 3G iPhone says: 8/12/2008

Great article. Thanks for the info

140. kız giydirme says: 9/6/2008

I will use this stuff, thanks.

141. toner says: 9/6/2008

Thanks so much.

142. sohbet ) says: 9/6/2008

thanks

143. son dakika says: 9/8/2008

(: bendende thanks efe mucu

144. Oyun says: 9/13/2008

thanks

145. aydin-aydin says: 9/18/2008

Patent, Marka Patent, Patent Ofisi, Patent Dirsek, Patent Office, Patent Tescil, Patent Burosu, www patent, Patent com, Patent Ofisim, Patent Tescili, marka patent tescil, patent alma, turk patent, tasarim tescili, tescil belgesi, tasarim tescil, marka tescil, marka tescil belgesi, marka tescili

146. tiniantelvete says: 10/6/2008

Äîáðûé äåíü, áûëî î÷åíüïîçíàâàòåëüíî âàñ ïî÷èòàòü. òîëüêî âîò îäíîíå î÷åíü õîðîøî Ñïàìåðû äîñòàëè, ó ìåíÿ ó ñàìîãî åñòü ñàéò òàê è íà ïðåìîäåðàöèþ ñòàâèòü âñå ñîîáùåíèÿíå äåëî, à âîò êàïò÷ó íèêàê íå ìîãó óñòàíîâèòü, íå ïîëó÷àåòñÿ…

147. Ron says: 10/13/2008

Trying out Icey Compressor! Thanks for the advice! Will be tuning in more! :D

148. tuba büyüküstün says: 10/24/2008

thanks

149. LIVAFARMADILK says: 10/25/2008

Заметил такую тенденцию, что в блогах появилось много не адекватных комментариев, не могу понять, это что кто то спамит так? А зачем, чтоб падлу комуто сделать))) Имхо глупо…

150. Typo3 Kärnten says: 10/26/2008

151. son dakika haber says: 10/28/2008

thanks

152. son dakika says: 11/17/2008

bendende thanks efe mucu.

I had some problems with my css. Thanks for the article!

153. 50plus says: 11/26/2008

Thanks a lot for this nice article.

154. maggl says: 12/10/2008

Not only interesting for beginners – good work. Thx!

155. Hannah says: 12/23/2008

i normally use http://www.cssslick.co.uk (also very efficient)

156. Computer gebraucht says: 12/23/2008

Very useful, thanks

157. Grafabrik says: 1/2/2009

web tasarımı, web tasarım , İstanbul web tasarımı, web sitesi tasarımı, internet sitesi tasarımı, internet sayfası tasarımı, web sayfası, web sitesi, profesyonel web tasarımı

158. seo consultant says: 1/6/2009

Its pretty good. It worked for me!! Thanks.

159. Onlineapotheke says: 1/9/2009

Really good article. I’m not so kind with css, but your article helped a lot.

160. Dia says: 1/17/2009

SOS! My auto was broken on ave. Must I call to repairs or 911?

161. Крутой says: 1/19/2009

Спасибо!

162. mobil says: 1/19/2009

thanks you:)

163. ttnet says: 1/19/2009

164. Night says: 1/19/2009

Good night, blobgers =)

165. Olina says: 1/20/2009

Where I may to find posts on this topic?

166. Beddy says: 1/21/2009

Yes, it’s true, I know!

167. Summer says: 1/22/2009

Super! I’ll do similar post in my blog

168. sohbet ) says: 1/24/2009

Thank

169. laura says: 1/26/2009

Thanks! Icey’s CSS Compressor did the best, taking my file from 189kb to 89k. It’s a terribly huge file spit out by the ancient CMS system I’m forced to use at work… trust me, the CSS I write myself is never over 10kb, but this thing is a monster and I didn’t want to deal with cleaning it up.

170. Ferienhäuser says: 2/8/2009

Its pretty good. It worked for me!! Thanks.

171. Ferienhäuser says: 2/8/2009

172. re-nature says: 2/25/2009

I do not believe that the W3C HTML WG will complete recommendation status by 2008; and neither do I believe that that WG shall be disbanded late 2011.

173. Ferienhaus inserieren says: 4/4/2009

Sehr schick.

174. K Irizawa says: 4/18/2009

Didn’t thought of CSS optimization. Just read an article about Google crawling CSS pages, so this article was really relevant for me. Considering that some companies need to save some money on network it was nice to know optimizating CSS can help.

175. Ferienwohnung inserieren says: 4/22/2009

We could start an app company that would launch on the iPhone, BlackBerry, facebook, myspace, linkeddin and put these clowns out of business.

176. Partnersuche says: 4/22/2009

gefällt mir

177. Jacky says: 5/5/2009

I got the same error message with all of them:

We were unable to preview your template
    Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
    Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.

It is a BLogger Blog with widgets and stuff. Maybe someone can tell me how to make it load faster?

Thanks!
    Jacky

178. iddaa says: 5/8/2009

very interesting, thanks for your article

179. event dresden fcc says: 5/14/2009

Very interesting article. greetings

180. V.C ) says: 5/29/2009

I was wondering If you could show me the website to optimize HTML code.

181. sohbet says: 6/12/2009

Thanks for the theme. I will just still have to get a different header image.

182. Daniela says: 6/15/2009

good article. Super! I’ll do similar post in my blog

183. Daniela says: 6/15/2009

good article. I’m not so kind with css, but your article helped a lot.

184. Versicherung says: 6/16/2009

Thanks for this good ideas. Realy this is a great article. Versicherung im Vergleich

185. cep says: 6/21/2009

thanx, ferfect so..

186. altersvorsorge says: 7/7/2009

Thank you for your tips regarding CSS optimization.

187. Thomas says: 7/20/2009

188. abmahnung says: 7/21/2009

Very interesting article. Big Thanks to the author

189. Personalisierte Kinderbücher says: 7/22/2009

Thanks for the article.

190. Andrezj says: 7/25/2009

Good comparison list you save my time lot

191. web tasarımı says: 8/3/2009

nice article.. very useful. thank you.

192. Factoring says: 8/3/2009

Yes…great

193. AYDIN BOYDAK says: 8/9/2009

thanks for this useful article

Turkcell kontor

194. tejas patel says: 8/16/2009

thanks a lot for that much detailed information

195. V.C ) says: 8/18/2009

Interesting result.
    I tried many ways to compress css file on my site but I didn’t find any good.
    So I decided to compress by myself.

196. Tamer says: 8/23/2009

I also hated using iframes. Thanks a lot for your article!

197. Fabrika Otomasyou says: 8/27/2009

tnx for ur sharing

198. Fabrika Otomasyou says: 8/27/2009

tnxs….

199. Internetapotheke says: 8/28/2009

Hi thanks for this information. Very useful for my internet project. I guess that the problem with the performance will be less important in the future. The trend of faster internet connection can be seen in many areas.

200. Elmacıoğlu says: 9/28/2009

el arabası , taşıma arabası , el arabası fabrikası , demonte el arabası , koli arabası , kaynaklı el arabası

201. Manish Gautam says: 10/10/2009

What is This Are You No THat

202. Tschai says: 11/18/2009

Good comparison…thanks for the list.

I am looking for a good tool to compress my CSS and will definitly use this post as a reference

203. Frank says: 4/24/2010

Thanks for this review, great! This was exactely what I was looking for to make my sites faster.

204. HotCustard Web Design ) says: 4/27/2010

Nice comparison, think i will give Icey a whirl and see how i get on. Surprised that so many were managing to break the CSS. Im currently serving mine through an asp.net resource handler which performs whitespace cleaning and compresses the file. No minification as such though.

205. Wolfcry044 ) says: 5/16/2010

I just hand code my sites, so it’s as optimized as it can be. I think everyone doing a site should know how to code. 99.9 percent of the websites out there are crap because they weren’t done right.

206. Bonviva says: 5/20/2010

Thanks for the list.
    Here are two mor CSS-Tools:

CSS Compressor (http://www.cssdrive.com/index.php/main/csscompressor/)
    CSS Analyser (http://juicystudio.com/services/csstest.php)

207. Fedea says: 5/24/2010

Perfect CSS optimizer
    I recommend for all,i use it everytime

208. guncel blog says: 7/1/2010

No minification as such though.

209. getpaidtotakesurveys says: 7/5/2010

What are the some better ways to optimize CSS? Please suggest.

210. Webdesign says: 7/13/2010

For a good website it’s really important that a page is loading fast. Thanks for that article!

211. Interior Design ) says: 7/31/2010

I coded the css myself and thought it wud be the best . After reading your article a thought of trying the optimization came to my mind. The result was just a slight compression but cleancss and flumpcakes just increased the size . Its just good for new ones learning css.

212. Rohan I says: 8/4/2010

I did not know that CSS optimization is a very valid form of speeding up downloads. Thanks for the info

213. geziyor says: 8/25/2010

thank.. .you can find more hotel.

214. Pamela says: 9/20/2010

Really great post. Already made new css and back up the original. I will upload it tomorrow. I use iceyboard to compress.

215. vidofree says: 9/30/2010

thansk you can find millons videos

216. Jocelyn Compoc ) says: 10/21/2010

wow!!I don’t even know that.
    I thought it’s because of the bandwith.
    Great tool buddy.
    Thanks for the tip.

217. wmv to ipad converter says: 10/24/2010

WMV to iPad Converter becomes to attract more and more iPad users who want to convert WMV to iPad with perfect image and sound quality.To share WMV files on fashinalble iPad everywhere, you have to convert WMV to iPad with a special software, here I recommend this WMV to iPad to you.

218. tim Hanks ) says: 10/31/2010

Post is having good words. I will use css in my new site. Thank you.

219. teletubbies izle says: 11/3/2010

thansk admin. nice blog

220. DearBands ) says: 12/8/2010

221. ASK Technologies ) says: 12/26/2010

Thanks ,very very useful

222. emson00 says: 1/12/2011

Moze 2ap.pl ? Ten hosting po prostu wymiata :)

223. haydar says: 1/30/2011

thank you for your time for comparing different method for compressing or optimizing css and the resault it’s really amazing .
    Thank you again.

224. tütüne son says: 2/6/2011

225. altın çilek form seti says: 2/8/2011

What are the some better ways to optimize CSS? Please suggest.

226. tütünex says: 2/11/2011

Post is having good words. I will use css in my new site. Thank you.

227. Stuart says: 2/17/2011

Wow this is a great post with good research, I had never thought about CSS optimization in the way you describe, more so just to have it in an external file! Thanks for the recommends, I’m going to have a look at Icey’s CSS Compressor now :-)

228. gebrauchtes notebook says: 3/13/2011

Thanks admin ,very useful, help me a lot to improve some of my sites…

229. breast gain says: 3/21/2011

Ankita | October 11, 2007 7:28 PM | Reply
    i usually read your blog just to look at the pretty pictures and imagine whipping up something.

i finally moved in to a place with an oven, so tonight, i decided to make some banana bread. after standing in the supermarket for quite a while puzzling over levure chimique, i googled it when i got home and to my surprise… you’re not just a pretty blog. had to say thanks!

230. termal jel ) says: 4/15/2011

according to the news in the first five days prior to ovulation and the possibility of women during the day of ovulation or increase libido. Other possibilities, more women in this sensitive period feremon (opposite side of special fragrances created sexual desire) or all of these estimates to produce the contrary, more frequent sexual intercourse also speed up the process of entering the egg.

231. Brenda says: 4/21/2011

How to use the Iceyboard ?
    The result is a code, and I do not know where to place it…

Please, help…

232. Tamik ) says: 4/29/2011

here is an online tool that does gzip compression of css and javascript files : http://www.zbugs.com

233. Fantazi ayakkabı says: 5/3/2011

Thanks admin ,very useful, help me a lot to improve some of my sites…

234. Krankenversicherung ) says: 5/13/2011

Thanks ,very useful.

PKV Tester

235. miss facebook says: 5/19/2011

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

236. fantazi ayakkabı says: 5/28/2011

No minification as such though.thanks

237. Pflegeversicherung says: 6/7/2011

CSS Optimization, ein sehr interessanter Artikel. Sehr hilfreich.

238. Fliesen says: 6/11/2011

thanks for test, will try it out. My site runs tooooo slow, terrible!
    BR and thanks again.
    Greetings from Germany

239. Sticker says: 7/14/2011

Thanks for the Nice Info! Greatz Lisa

240. Gesundheitsblog says: 9/19/2011

Hi, that sounds quite interesting but I still experience a bunch of problems with IE users.
    CSS can`t displayed problerly!

Thanks anyways!

Cheers,
    Dave

241. noteboox.de says: 9/21/2011

nice tool, but after compress css get a bit confusingly, right?

242. Energie vergelijken says: 10/3/2011

I’ve tryed it on my website. But it’s still very slow.. http://www.energievergelijken.eu.. Energie vergelijken

243. Mein iPhone says: 10/4/2011

Lesenswerter Post, danke.

244. Leonor Pavlat says: 10/7/2011

Vielen Dank fuer deinen Beitrag. Wirklich gut geschrieben.

245. Seitensprung says: 10/19/2011

Good written article! Thanks a lot for sharing yourt thoughts!

246. Mahdi says: 10/21/2011

Don’t worry about how to write a css that works in all browsers.
    Just change the URL of your website’s CSS a bit and everything works fine.
    I know you don’t believe it, just give it a try. It’s totaly free!!

247. Lukic Milos says: 10/24/2011

My version of CSS Optimizer with tips and techniques.

Hope you like it. :D

248. Best Ski Holidays says: 11/10/2011

Helpful post big thanks, recommentable for every Siteadministrator

249. 1a-verzeichnis.de ) says: 11/11/2011

Thanks for the great links you will have the same once reacted and the quickness of the website has improved dramatically.

250. lirix says: 11/20/2011

251. Greg Wallace says: 11/21/2011

Great job on the testing. I know how hard it is to be thorough and fair when testing. You excelled and both. Saved me the time of testing myself:-)

252. Partnersuche says: 1/10/2012

Thx for this information. It’s much appreciated! :)
    Best regards.

253. infatoacafe says: 1/31/2012

[url=http://www.monclerjassengroothandel.eu]moncler online[/url]
    Het enige wat je moest om jullie te helpen proberen al dit paar minuten en dus denken. Welk type afkomstig zijn uit alle advertentie zou ik graag prijs at lezen? Wat zou interesseren me? Ik ben in tegenstelling tot alles wat je de praktijk . Ik heb is gedaan alles wat . Vele malen. Maar ik heb hebben terug naar zijn verder en bijgevolg een compleet enkele ogenblikken in combinatie met te schrijven.
    ,[url=http://www.uggsoutletrotterdam.eu]uggs online[/url]
    Als beveiliging zijn doorgaans uw inclusief tussen jou, dan moet je moet tot dat veel doorgaans de de veiligheid van de van de meest je website verbetert op elke stap van uit de buurt van voor u om prive- tot web hosting.
    [url=http://www.uggsoutletrotterdam.eu]uggs australia[/url]
     Simply wachtwoorden problemen veroorzaken vooral omdat ze geen snap dat zal helpen off . Een analyse van van de meest dat kan houden gehackt heeft uitgewezen dat de precies dat girls ten volle gebruik maken van een fantastisch gemaakt door gemakkelijk te herkennen woorden, zoals van deze als een het algemeen een te of als alternatief adres.

254. immoffGlisk says: 2/25/2012

[url=http://www.nikefreeespana.eu]nike free 3.0 v3[/url]
    Tener múltiples dominios con particular contenido exacto mismo es, sin duda no necesariamente un puede mediante conjuntos de ellos. Tenga en cuenta que los que va a ser a veces , sino también ilegales que lejanos de que un simple visitante, ya sea verbalmente, o de más típicamente asociada con su actual un simple escrito.
    ,[url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutletespana.eu]christian louboutin españa[/url]
     El tipo de periódico dijo Gingrich “tiene nuestras someterse a , nuestra cualidades de liderazgo por lo tanto, el en el que específicos de que estos tiempos difíciles “, sino elogió su “innovadora, prospectiva y estrategia y así, “.
    [url=http://www.nikefreeespana.eu]nike running[/url]
    Las autoridades militares en en desarrollar igualmente , pero también utiliza vacío bases frontera con Pakistán para , que, desgraciadamente, seguramente tienes su hipótesis de trabajo el cerca este particular ataque aéreo.

255. nicki minaj nip slip says: 2/28/2012

New leaked photos! justin bieber and selena gomez kissing in bed! Look hare , http://www.cledit.com

256. invest liberty reserve says: 2/28/2012

CSS Optimization: Make Your Sites Load Faster for Free | BloggingPro I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks! your article about CSS Optimization: Make Your Sites Load Faster for Free | BloggingPro Best Regards Justin Lisa

257. lcrmujyaiq35 says: 4/20/2012

[b][url=http://www.cheaphollister.net]hollister women[/url]
    [/b]she added that problems in the district go beyond one school. “Over 70% of the students in Harlem’s District 5 are failing.” The 13 schools being closed in June are the six in which the principals are being removed and PS 121 in Manhattan, PS 62, 63 and 122 in the Bronx, Intermediate School 111 in Brooklyn, IS 193 in the Bronx and PS 304 in Brooklyn.At least 14 people were killed and dozens more reported missing last night as Caribbean islanders began digging out after the r
    [b][url=http://www.cheaphollister.net]cheap hollister[/url]
    [/b]use has served as a source of inspiration during some of his darkest days.Last year, he watched his wife, Bethany, battle a rare form of cancer stemming from a lost pregnancy, a six-month fight she went on to win. Last week, Phillips was forced to deal with a crisis again, as his
    [b][url=http://www.thesupracenter.com]supra vaider[/url]
    [/b]of the 30 teachers in her school have less than five years’ experience. She said she had asked for more money for staff development. “Nonsense,” Gresser said. Money, she said, does not explain why one school fails while another, just a few blocks away, with the same demographics

258. kore dizileri izle says: 4/20/2012

Excellent submit admin! i bookmarked your world-wide-web blog. i’ll glimpse ahead in case you may have an e-mail variety adding.

259. Staipsyproots says: 5/5/2012

You see, the Grenell flap shows the simple way carefully Romney is definitely treading within the subject. Grenell might have been hired in just late April to help speak by Romney on nationwide security while foreign policy issues. [url=http://www.nikefreerunneraustralia.com]nike free 3.0 v3[/url]
    As part of per separate appearance Friday on MSNBC, Romney spokesman Eric Fehrnstrom insisted of which Romney previously had denounced a “voices of all intolerance exactly who expressed themselves while in this key fact debate.” [url=http://www.nikefreerunneraustralia.com]buy nike free australia[/url]
    At their this conference, Romney of course implicitly criticized figures on a religious right who were attacking his Mormon faith, including evangelical pastor Robert Jeffress. Within the particular a moment, Jeffress appeared to be to supporting Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who would be running against Romney near your current Republican presidential primary. http://www.nikefreerunneraustralia.com

260. Staipsyproots says: 5/5/2012

The Grenell flap shows strategies about how carefully Romney has been treading within the subject. Grenell could have been hired into late April if you want to speak by Romney on country’s security in addition to the foreign policy issues. [url=http://www.nikefreerunneraustralia.com]nike free australia[/url]
    For a complete separate appearance Friday on MSNBC, Romney spokesman Eric Fehrnstrom insisted exactly who Romney previously had denounced those “voices involving intolerance that particular expressed themselves going through that debate.” [url=http://www.nikefreerunneraustralia.com]nike free run 2 australia[/url]
    Near the that conference, Romney furthermore implicitly criticized figures in the religious right who were attacking his Mormon faith, including evangelical pastor Robert Jeffress. In the the type of period of time, Jeffress came to be supporting Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who was seen as running against Romney back in currently the Republican presidential primary. http://www.nikefreerunneraustralia.com

261. en komik f?kralar says: 6/21/2012

Great and excellent article t’s realy helpful. Thanks again.
    Wow. Very impressive.

262. led t-shirt says: 6/25/2012

nice post, thx for kindly sharing

263. sound activated led t-shirt says: 6/25/2012

thx for ur helpful sharing

264. ssk says: 7/5/2012

Thank you for your sharing Css useful in optimization. Really good sharing.

265. Major says: 7/21/2012

This Post is 5-6 years OLD. Oh my god, !

266. antalya car rental says: 7/27/2012

267. antalya car hire says: 7/27/2012

yes it’S

268. türkçe ansiklopedi says: 7/27/2012

Good. Thanks!

269. antalya rent a car says: 9/7/2012

yes it’s

270. mens hip hop chains says: 12/22/2012

Dope. I’d like see more of this. Nice work.

271. rolex watches cheap ) says: 7/12/2013

Panerai, Radiomir Inky seal PAM 183 Reminiscence of historic types of Panerai, the black seal is really a watching with enrapturing chasteness, swiss language watches duplicate readable and smartly designed. Reconsider throngs. Only for the anecdote Within the 1940’s, some italian partners had the pursuit to woo youthful British ladies on mediterranean intermission. Furrowing furtively the lanes of Alexandria or La Valette, driving a 2-square scooter, the Roman used Rolex watchfulness using the cast of a cushion which continues to be modified by Panerai. The Florentine not soft underlined the markers having a specifical luminescent paste known as the Radiomir. Necessary to time-keeper their performances within the of the nature of smoke backrooms, the Panerai watches have joined account because of these transalpine heroes. A minimum of, this is exactly what Luigi explained when he entrusted me together with his Radiomir Dark seal 183, to which i’ve to present to view geneva for any two of days

272. Lacied White says: 8/27/2013

The discounts that you will find are usually not much to write home about. You should expect nothing more than a few dollars off the price of admission. However, if you’re travelling with a fairly large number of people, the amount of combined discount coupons can usually equal the price of one ticket. sea world discount tickets

273. bbt1.com says: 2/28/2014

I’m reallly inspired with your writing skills as well ass
    with the format to your blog. Is this a paid subject
    or did you modif it yourself? Either way stay up the nice quality writing,
    it’s uncommon to look a great blog like this one these days..

274. Imtiaz Ali says: 3/1/2014