If you are one of the few people that is currently using Bloggers new beta version, you can now add Adsense ads to your blog easily using the AdSense widget.
1. First, log into the new version of Blogger with your Google Account. Click on the Layout link next to the blog where you’d like to feature Google ads.
2. Next you should be taken to your Template – Page Elements page. Click on one of the Add a Page Element links
3. In the pop-up window, click the blue Add to Blog button underneath the AdSense option.
4. If you already have an AdSense account, simply sign in with your AdSense login; if not, you can create an account directly on this page. After signing in, you can select your preferred color template and ad format. When you’re finished, click on the orange Save Changes button.
5. Now you can easily drag and drop your AdSense ad unit anywhere on your blog’s template — or delete it if you need to make changes. When you’re all done, click the orange ‘Save’ button on the upper right corner and go view your new blog!
I am sure that will make many bloggers using the new service quite happy, and others more excited about the upcoming release.
(I know you can already add AdSense to your blogs, it will just be easier for non-coders)
Source: Inside Adsense