Over at WP-Community a new WordPress Podcast has been released, and this one and hopefully future ones will be near and dear to my heart as I have been added as a co-host for the show, and the first episode with Charles came out great (at least I think so).
We cover things like:
1. Automattic and KnowNow form a partnership to bring KnowNow WordPress Enterprise Edition (KWEE) to market.
2. According to a review in PC World Magazine, top-level bloggers are migrating to WordPress.
3. WordPress.com doesn’t allow PayPerPost posts.
4. Has the WordPress Codex become unmanagable?
5. Weblog Tools Collection announces a blogging essay competition.
6. David let’s Mac users in on an easy way to set up a testing server, Charles counters with XAMPP for Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris.
Check out the podcast, and let me know what you think of my inclusion. Was it a good thing or a bad thing? Did I mess up Charles’ vibe? Also, keep watch as there will be an interview with Matt Mullenweg up sometime soon.