WordPress.com December 2006 Stats

Repost This

Over on WordPress.com, Matt has posted another wrap up that talks about every major thing that has happened on WordPress.com during the month. I really enjoy looking at the stats part of the post, and how amazing the growth is.

This month, they broke a new record in pageviews with 103 million pageviews in the one month. Amazing.

Here are the rest of the stats:

64k blogs, 68k users, switched themes 359k times, 1.76 million posts, 289k pages, 1 million comments, 3,553 support requests, 393k file uploads, and broke a new record in pageviews, 103 million. (Not counting admin section, images, CSS, RSS feeds, etc.)

Repost This

Categories: WordPress News

Comments

1. Andy says: 1/5/2007

2. David Peralty ) says: 1/5/2007

No, because it was only 64k new blogs added… With 572k blogs on WordPress.com, there was less than one theme switch per blog during December. (Many people wanted to have a holiday looking theme for the holidays).

3. UKStevieB says: 1/7/2007

Andy said: “Forgive me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t this mean that each blog switches theme an average of 7 times per month? That does seem like quite a lot”

Sorry, most of those switches was probably me, I just can’t seem to make up my mind with so many to choose from!

4. Andy says: 1/8/2007

Ahhh, I see, I thought that 64k blogs was a low total considering how big wordpress.com is, thanks for the clarification.

5. new vauxhall corsa says: 1/8/2007

this is a great resource of info
    ive never read so much in my life

6. aydin-aydin says: 9/18/2008

Patent, Marka Patent, Patent Ofisi, Patent Dirsek, Patent Office, Patent Tescil, Patent Burosu, www patent, Patent com, Patent Ofisim, Patent Tescili, marka patent tescil, patent alma, turk patent, tasarim tescili, tescil belgesi, tasarim tescil, marka tescil, marka tescil belgesi, marka tescili