David Airey’s $4000 Blog Anniversary Prize Draw
David Airey, a great logo designer in Scotland created a contest to give away over $4000 in prizes and services to celebrate his blog’s first anniversary.
The contest includes dozens of great supporters, and some insanely amazing prizes, including blog consultation, a USB podcasting kit, graphic design work, advertising and more.
The top three prizes, labeled Gold, Silver and Bronze include full packages to revamp and revitalize any blog.
The gold package includes:
- Logo design from David Airey.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh.
- One year’s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress.
The Silver prize package includes:
- Logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design.
- One hour SEO consultation with Lyndon Antcliff of Cornwall SEO. Lyndon will conduct a Skype consultation with the winner of this prize.
- $60 of books from Amazon courtesy of Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.
And finally the Bronze prize pack includes:
- Logo / blog header design from Jonathan-C. Phillips.
- One hour blog optimization consultation with Daniel Scocco.
- Revolution Premium WordPress theme package (personal package) from Brian Gardner.
- Blog review and email interview published on Make It Great! with Phil Gerbyshak.
Check out the full contest on David Airey’s blog, and enter for your chance to win one of these amazing prizes. Contest ends September 26th.