I just received word that version 2.2.8 of the popular FireFox extension ScribeFire has been released. The new version sports a couple of new fixes with the inclusion of a preference for limiting image width in posts. Here are the bug fixes at a glance:
Changes since version 2.2.7 include:
- A fix for the “body of post not published” bug
- A fix for delicious auto-login
- A fix for the conflict with the Universal Edit Button extension
- Display fixes for the Ping Settings section
- Addition of a preference for limiting image width in posts
Head on over to official Mozilla add ons page for this extension to update. If you already have this extension installed, opening a new FireFox session will generally notify you of the update.