23 Extremely Helpful WordPress Cheat Sheets

Over on 1st Webdesigner, there is a list of twenty-three WordPress cheat sheets and resources that you’ll find helpful if you are having issues remember which code to put in to include your theme’s stylesheet or display comments. I really love these types of resource posts because the cheat sheets are one of the fastest way to get a new user up to speed when they are interested in seeing an overview of what makes WordPress tick.

Most of them are in PDF form, so you’ve been warned. If your computer chokes on PDF’s, you might want to look elsewhere, but these files are worth having. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve looked up the same piece of code in the Codex, only to run and do a Google search regarding the function.

If you need a WordPress quick reference sheet, check out those listed on 1st Webdesigner’s list.

Categories: WordPress Tips, WordPress Tools

Comments

1. Andrez says: 7/25/2009

I was downloaded all the files really useful staff

2. Johar says: 8/3/2009

Is it ? ok i will try

3. Medicare Advantage says: 8/4/2009

I’m glad to see I’m not the only person who takes interest in this kind of stuff!

4. 熱水器 says: 10/12/2010

I realize the 2concern;I am very r happy to hear that you got your Supra fixed, I remember reading about some of your problem4x !.

5. orlando villas says: 2/4/2011

Thanks a ton for putting this up, it was quite handy and demonstrated a lot.

6. adult film izle says: 3/12/2011

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the stor. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.