I’m going out on a limb to say that if there’s a browser bloggers should be using, it should be Mozilla Firefox.
- Word Count Plus – Not blogging platforms have a word counter, nor all bloggers work with a word processor, so Word Count Plus makes sense. This add on counts the number of words from a selection, which is very useful for bloggers who need to meet a certain word count per post.
- Add This – This add-on makes it easier to share blog posts you’ve just finished writing on various Web 2.0 and social media sites. Add This can help in generating traffic to blog posts via these sites.
- SeoQuake – Very handy little tool for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), this may look daunting for newbies, but this tool may be a good stepping stone towards better SEO understanding and appreciation.
- Web Developer – Good way to test your blogger’s templates with the CSS editor and CSS disabling.
- Fotofox – A pretty spiffy add-on for managing your images and hosting your photos to web apps for images and multimedia.
There are more extensions out there (Mashable already made a feature) for Mozilla Firefox, and it could only pick up from here. And with these customizations that benefit bloggers in different platforms, Firefox stands tall as the bet browser for bloggers.