TikiPress, WordPress Event Ticketing Plugin
TikiPress is a small plug-in that was created for WordCamp, started in late 2009. As the coders themselves admitted it ‘wasn’t solid like a rock’, due to various time constraints and so on.
However, they are back, with a new version, which is now the ‘most advanced Ticketing Plugin available on WordPress’, combining eCommerce, with a complete marketing offer – so you can see offer early-bird and late-comer prices, sponsorship packages, merchandise and donations!
- Collect payments for your event
- Set attendance limits / Ticket stock
- Collect attendee data on the Checkout Page via the TikiPress Survey Tool
- Collect Statistics about your event and monitor your ticket sales
- If a person buys more then 1 ticket (say 10 tickets), rather then completing 10 surveys for each Attendee, the buyer simply enters the email address for each additional Attendee. Each Attendee is then emailed a redemption coupon that they can use to complete / claim their ticket and enter their attendee date which is saved to their BuddyPress profile (awesome feature designed by Jeffry Ghazally & Jane Wells).
- Display an Attendee Page that integrates with Gravatars on your site. Simply add the Shortcode for an event to any WordPress page or post and it will create a page that looks like this example.
- TikiPress creates an Attendee stats page for administrators on an Event by Event basis.
- TikiPress creates an Attendee List PDF generator, this is new page accessible to Event Managers that they can use to create a list that they can use on the day to strike off Attendees as they arrive to your Event.
- TikiPress creates custom PDF badges and tickets for your event.
For more information, and screenshots of the plugin in use, have a look here