I have already discussed about create content at part one. This article is part two which covers how to promote your content.
This is the most effective way to promote any website and get consistent traffic flowing in its’ direction. The problem with most people is that they are not patient enough to work consistently on their SEO so that they can end up with the fabulous results of ranking highly in relevant search words for their sites.
Assuming that your site does not have any technical hitches, there are 3 key SEO activities which if you execute consistently will get you amazing results. They are keyword research, on-page keyword usage and link building.
1. Link Building: The more links from relevant high PR (page rank) sites you have pointing to your web pages, the better. Leading search engines consider them votes of confidence and they will always cause you to rise rapidly in rankings for your most important keywords. One way of getting these high PR links is by doing guest posts on other sites and linking back to your site to reference relevant information and resources. You need to avoid automated link building programs at all costs.
If you don’t have enough time for doing link building yourself, you should use automated software for building links. But search engines do not like any links by automated software because these Robot software do not have the ability to realize how to distinguish natural links from relevant sources.
You should get a link building professional company. Of course, you should select anyone who is working several years in this industry. They know what types of backlinks are needed for your website, realize what type of links search engine prefers and consider which ones are high value.
A company like WeBuildLink.com offers a wide range of options to help you to promote your website effectively and at a more affordable cost. Their link building service includes link building packages, full/part-time remote link builders and custom link building packages. If you need further information, you can check their website.
2. Social Media Marketing: Everybody is on social media these days thus making social media marketing a very powerful tool in the promotion of a website.
3. Content Promotion: You can promote your content directly on social media. Share your enthusiasm and provide valuable relevant information and you will be amazed at the huge amount of traffic you can get from popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
4. Online Networking: This allows you to build mutually beneficial relationships with others. For instance you can go into reciprocal arrangements to promote each other’s content and websites.
5. Email Marketing: This is one of the most powerful tools for promoting your website. Permission-based email lists will not only enable you to stay in touch with your prospects but you will be able to effectively market your product and renovate to them. The money is truly in the list.
The idea here is to keep on building your email list of highly targeted prospects which will enable you to constantly grow your traffic and sales.
You will need to develop email marketing skills like catchy subject lines that will get your emails read as well as teaser text and calls to actions that will generate serious revenue for you.
Timing is also very important in email marketing and it is a good idea to test different times and different days to see which ones are the most effective in terms of getting you a good response.
6. Advertise your website with PPC: Pay per click (PPC) ads are very effective in promoting your content and the offers you have available on your site. These include Google Adwords, Yahoo and Facebook ads as well. PPC ads appear alongside organic search results and can be used where your SEO efforts cannot immediately get you ranked at the top for high traffic popular keywords.
The real beauty of PPC ads is the fact that you can start with a very low budget and gradually build it up based on the results you get and by reinvesting part of the revenue you generate as a result of the ads. Remember that you only pay when prospects click through to your site and that’s why they are called pay per click ads. Done properly you will only need to reach into your pocket once and then build it up from there.
These six promotion strategies will help promote your website naturally. In our last part we will show you how to measure the result of website promotional strategy.
Rifat is a SEO expert at Webuildlink.com, a full service internet marketing company specializing in decent and advanced SEO & Link building services. They have analyzed recent Google panda and penguin updates. The company has achieved success in defining and implementing SEO strategy that works for sustainable results and produce high ROI.
To find out more follow them at Twitter.