At some point, we’re all guilty of it; going through life and simply getting through the day.
As you already know, this is no way to live life.
You might be on autopilot if you are…
- Worried about word counts
- Struggling for post ideas
- Writing right up against a deadline
- Letting your post consistency slip
- Relying heavily on publishing guest blogs
- Treating external links as an afterthought
- Not actively networking with other bloggers
If you said ‘yes’ to more than two of the above items, you could be coasting…and that’s a dangerous recipe for mediocrity.