Posts Tagged ‘eCommerce’
From the idea of online brand promotion has emerged the concept of ecommerce blogging. We know people want to buy products online today rather than spending hours on shopping in local, physical markets. It can be anything ranging from second hand mobiles to latest car model or a brand new house.
This trend has boosted the importance of ecommerce blogging and has made businesses to run a successful ecommerce blog in order to get more and more loyal clients everyday from all over the world. This is the very reason we decided to share practical tips to run a successful ecommerce blog with our loyal audience so they can put their ecommerce blogging on right path to reap the benefits of a huge online audience looking for all types of products they need in everyday life. Read More
Selling and buying intangible products was an unheard-of concept as little as a decade ago. Virtual items you never got to hold in your hands would have been feared as a possible scam if someone had proposed the idea in the 1990s.
That’s all changed. With the entrance of eBooks, online movies, software apps, and video games that are either downloadable or available for play on social networks such as Facebook, there’s an ever-growing market of shoppers who are queueing up to purchase digital goods.
For the seller, it’s a great opportunity to become creative with products — without assuming the costly overhead that’s inherent with physical objects and their inventory.
Here are five top tools to help you sell virtual products, along with their SEO capabilities (or lack thereof). Read More
TikiPress is a small plug-in that was created for WordCamp, started in late 2009. As the coders themselves admitted it ‘wasn’t solid like a rock’, due to various time constraints and so on.
However, they are back, with a new version, which is now the ‘most advanced Ticketing Plugin available on WordPress’, combining eCommerce, with a complete marketing offer – so you can see offer early-bird and late-comer prices, sponsorship packages, merchandise and donations!
- Collect payments for your event
- Set attendance limits / Ticket stock
- Collect attendee data on the Checkout Page via the TikiPress Survey Tool
- Collect Statistics about your event and monitor your ticket sales
- If a person buys more then 1 ticket (say 10 tickets), rather then completing 10 surveys for each Attendee, the buyer simply enters the email address for each additional Attendee. Each Attendee is then emailed a redemption coupon that they can use to complete / claim their ticket and enter their attendee date which is saved to their BuddyPress profile (awesome feature designed by Jeffry Ghazally & Jane Wells).
- Display an Attendee Page that integrates with Gravatars on your site. Simply add the Shortcode for an event to any WordPress page or post and it will create a page that looks like this example.
- TikiPress creates an Attendee stats page for administrators on an Event by Event basis.
- TikiPress creates an Attendee List PDF generator, this is new page accessible to Event Managers that they can use to create a list that they can use on the day to strike off Attendees as they arrive to your Event.
- TikiPress creates custom PDF badges and tickets for your event.
For more information, and screenshots of the plugin in use, have a look here