Creates original language-learning content based on guidelines provided by Transparent Language; proofreads language-learning content based on guidelines; designs leveled courses for beginning, intermediate, and advanced adult learners.
- Experience teaching the target language, preferably at the university level
- Exceptional understanding of grammar structure of the target language (and English)
- Ability to work remotely, using a variety of programs, such as Skype and Google docs
- Ability to work with multiple contact people and language team members
- Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Office products
- Willingness and aptitude for learning new software applications
- Creativity and passion for language learning
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio, along with a brief summary of your skills, experience and professional interest to email@example.com and reference the job title in subject line.