We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to be an important part of our growing team. As the Content Writer for AM Digital, you will be responsible for content generation, management, and distribution to drive awareness and generate inbound traffic through organic sources. Utilizing a combination of marketing ideas and content writing, you will create, moderate, optimize and distribute content that attracts attention and establishes trust with our audience(s). You will be part of the marketing team to drive the development of a wide range of content such as blog posts, website copy, case studies, e-books, videos, webinars, emails, newsletters, landing pages, and more. Your content will help acquire new leads, educate prospects, win new business, up-sell and cross-sell solutions, and win loyalty from customers.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be work closely with our Marketing Team on bringing our content volume from 1 to 2 blog posts/week (you will be writing 1-2 per week yourself). We write in-depth, heavily researched blog posts — so please review our blog to make sure you feel qualified. Topics revolve around social media, content marketing, SEO, user experience, conversion rate optimization, and pay-per-click advertising, specific to the property management industry — so it is vital that you already have experience writing or at least some familiarity with these topics.
- Assisting in social media engagement and outreach initiatives to help increase our engagement rate
- Assisting in creating email marketing campaigns (drafting copy, organizing lists, etc.)
- Focusing heavily on content promotion, building relationships with other brands, making friends via Slack channels and Facebook/LinkedIn groups.
- Finding and working with new guest bloggers, and edit their content to have ready for our Content Marketing Manager to review.
- Updating and repurposing older content to maximize SEO value. Also, assisting with other SEO efforts — so having some on-page optimization and link building knowledge is preferred.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to improve content ROI based on set KPI’s.
- Thinking of other types of content (infographics/gifographics, courses, video, etc) to use to drive leads and sales.
- Keeping a look out for new tools like content upgrades and push notifications to use for our site to grow our fan base
This position requires someone who has strong writing skills, experience using social media in a business context, and some experience with email marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp).
- 5+ years of writing experience (preferably a mix of journalism and marketing)
- 3+ years of experience with SEO and internet content writing
- Excellent storyteller, writer, and editorialist
- Good understanding of content marketing, demand generation, and the buyer lifecycle
- Ability to deliver and convey measurable results using digital marketing analytics and tools
- Portfolio of work for websites, social media, email, collateral, video, etc.
- A strong passion and interest in having a career in marketing, advertising or writing
- High attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Decisive and self-reliant
- Proven multi-tasking ability
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with WordPress and basic HTML knowledge
- Solid knowledge of marketing industry terms, trends and best practices
- Willing to learn from others and accept constructive feedback
- A team player
- A proactive nature
- Organized and able to manage time efficiently
- A results oriented approach
- Knowledge of AP Style/PR writing
- Experience with Google Drive/Docs/Sheets
- Experience in hospitality, property management, and/or real estate industry is a major plus
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote (work from anywhere in the U.S.)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Work with awesome people and companies around the world
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.workable.com/j/BB0A4BF1AC →