The Expert Institute
We are seeking talented writers to contribute to blog posts, long form content, case studies, and more on a part-time/freelance basis for our company blog and case study archive. Writers will be responsible for independently researching, writing, and self-editing a variety of content aimed at an audience of practicing trial attorneys. In addition, some writers may be tasked with conducting interviews with leading attorneys and subject matter experts, covering current events related to litigation and the use of expert witnesses, and interacting with online communities to share content. All writers will have the ability to work remotely and on your own schedule, as long as weekly deadlines are met.
- Legal background – JDs, current law school students, paralegals, and other legal professionals – as well as experience with online content writing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting legal research using Lexis Nexus, Westlaw, or other legal research platforms preferred
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently, including developing original ideas for articles
- Experience with content marketing, SEO, and professional blogging is a plus
All candidates will be required to submit 2 writing samples for consideration.
TO APPLY: http://bit.ly/2owRGbi