Digital End Zone, LLC
Wanted: Direct Response Copywriter That Played College or Pro Sports
Digital End Zone, LLC is a rapidly-growing direct marketing firm specializing in sports and fitness. We are passionate about producing measurable results for our clients through highly-effective copywriting and marketing messaging.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and highly driven direct response copywriter to join our team. We’re also looking for him or her to have played in NCAA or Professional sports.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience creating consumer-targeted materials for a variety of projects, including sales letters, video scripts, blog posts, email campaigns, and other ad formats.
- Produce creative, original copy with minimal supervision.
- Independently research industry advertising and marketing trends.
- Operate as a team-player through excellent communication.
- Prioritize client results while meeting project timetables.
- Evoke positive consumer response through targeted materials.
- Create compelling copy that converts.
- Take Continuing Education (CE) curriculum to improve craft.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years direct response copywriting experience.
- Former or current College and/or Pro athlete. (Be ready to share a link with your player profile!)
- Ability to produce engaging direct response copy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about copywriting and internet marketing
Burning desire to continuously learn & improve copywriting skill
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Provide portfolio of past copywriting work (direct response preferred).
Job Type: Part-time (to start)
Salary: $30,000 (to start for part-time, $60k+ once it goes full-time) DOE
Location: Virtual or Austin, TX
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org