All Roads Inc.
Are You a Chameleon Among Writers?
All Roads Inc. seeks experienced, professional freelance writers who can adapt the tone, voice, and style of their writing to create Authoritative Content for our clients and their specific target audiences.
What is Authoritative Content?
Watch the video here to learn what you’ll be creating with us.
- Writing and editing copy for print and web in a variety of formats and structures
- Researching and properly citing sources
- Gathering information from various media – audio, video, documents, websites, etc.
- Meeting deadlines
- Continuous learning and training
- Attending (remotely) meetings, calls, conferences, or webinars
- Using or learning the requisite platforms or tools (Join.me, Track Changes, etc.)
- Incorporating All Roads’ best practices into your work
- Three (3) years’ experience as a freelance writer or journalist
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent command of the English language
- An obsessive eye for detail
- Ability to communicate openly and professionally
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- High level of organization
- Insatiable curiosity and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work as part of a team, even when team members work remotely
- Understanding that this is a freelance position with fluctuating amounts of work available
Please include 3-5 business writing samples in one document with the following title format: FirstNameLastName_WriterApplication (Samples should ideally be professional web or blog-style articles)
Please note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.