FanBread is a fun Santa Monica-based startup changing the way that people think about content. We’re looking for motivated self-starters to join our team of geeks and fans! We’re right by 3rd Street Promenade and have a fun work environment with a tight team of motivated people. We offer benefits and the opportunity to be a part of something great.
Are you a writer interested in writing short-form lifestyle and trending news content for sites powered by your favorite social influencers?
FanBread enables social influencers (celebrities, digital communities, etc.) with massive social reach to feed their fans the content that THEY want to share. Influencers develop a content strategy to express their passions, interests and causes – which is then executed via the FanBread platform, which connects them with talented content creators like yourself.
We are currently seeking writers for the following sites:
1. A well-known comedian’s site that highlights African-American human-interest stories
2. A controversial political commentator’s site that champions the #BlackLivesMatter movement and other causes relevant to the African-American community
3. A site developed by a popular actor, created for the modern Renaissance man, exploring a broad range of topics including men’s fitness, positive thinking, art and design and tech and gaming.
4. A men’s lifestyle site focusing on sports, streetwear and sneaker culture.
In addition to these sites, FanBread powers dozens of other sites that need content related to women’s lifestyle, parenting, beauty, food, fitness, travel, wellness, comedy, pop culture and more! We’re always looking for great writers who are looking to learn and grow.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Answer to question: What is your favorite publication to follow on social media and why?
– Two writing samples
Social Media, Blogging, Writing, Copy Writing and Editing, Fluent in English, Grammar, Spelling
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com