Octane AI, the CRM for Messenger marketing, is seeking freelance writers to write about digital marketing, Messenger marketing, AI, bots, automation, and other marketing and technology-related topics.
We are a team of experienced and battle-tested entrepreneurs with domain expertise in technology and deep ties in Silicon Valley. Our founders consist of Matt Schlicht (Forbes 30 Under 30, YC alum, Ustream’s first PM, founder of Chatbots Magazine), Ben Parr (Forbes 30 Under 30, author of Captivology, former Co-Editor of Mashable, Lufthansa board member), and Leif K-Brooks (founder and creator of Omegle, the largest chat platform of its kind, used by millions daily).
Octane AI allows businesses to directly connect with their customers and fans through Messenger with the same tools they use for email marketing.
- Create in-depth articles and content for Octane AI’s various publications, including the Octane AI blog and Chatbots Magazine. Research skills and an affinity for accuracy are paramount.
- Conduct interviews with leaders in marketing, bots, and AI.
- Copy edit articles from other writers.
- Occasionally ghost write for members of the Octane AI team.
- 2+ years of writing experience, ideally with reputable publications or companies.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills with the ability to write unique narratives.
- A clear command of English grammar. You will receive advanced training from Ben, one of Silicon Valley’s most experienced editors.
- A desire to quickly learn more about AI and marketing.
- Self-starter with a knack for always finding something to accomplish. We are a startup — we don’t have a lot of time to handhold you.
- Verifiable writing samples required!
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- The potential for full-time employment with stock options and health benefits.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2wtSbHQ →