SmartBug Media, a leading digital and content marketing agency, is seeking a freelance copywriter with experience writing about or developing/working with identity and access management, identity governance, or IDaaS systems.
We want a team player who consistently delivers high-quality work on deadline in the form of blog posts, e-books, case studies, and more.
This is a Freelance/Remote role that pays:
- Blogs (600-800 words): $80-$120 each
- Ebooks (2,500-3,000 words): $750-$1,000 each
- Create high-quality, differentiated and compelling copy in the form of blogs, e-books, case studies
- Write in Chicago, AP or MLA styles as needed
- Experience writing about or developing/working with identity and access management, identity governance, or IDaaS systems
- 2-4+ years of copy writing experience
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
About SmartBug Media
SmartBug Media is a fast-growing and nationally recognized inbound marketing agency. We’ve built our name and client base by delivering game-changing marketing campaigns that increase traffic, leads, customers, and brand value. That’s why we are recommended by some of the biggest names in inbound marketing and maintain a client roster that’s growing by the day.
We are a 32-person virtual company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere.
Job Type: Contract
- Chicago, AP or MLA styles: 1 year
- copy: 2 years
- Experience writing about or developing/working with identity: 1 year
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.smartbugmedia.com/identity-access-copywriter/ →