Are you passionate about the music technology industry? Are you able to write accurate and interesting posts on audio technology, music production, acoustics and sound engineering? Accusonus is seeking freelance music tech writers to produce valuable content for the accusonus user community. We are based in Greece and MA (USA), but you don’t need to be.
Key functions and responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive research on selected sound engineering/audio tech/music production topics (these will be typically indicated by the accusonus team but can be also proposed by you).
- Write original, compelling, timely and concise content (blog posts, articles, tech reports, etc) in English
- Create original supportive material for your content such as graphs, images, pie charts, sound examples, video examples, etc.
- Find and propose additional supportive material from external partners (stock photos, images, audio/video etc) that can accompany your content.
- Be fast and responsive in communication with accusonus team members.
- Bachelor in music technology (or high-ranking undergraduate student)
- Deep understanding of the music technology/production and sound engineering principles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex issues to a general audience
- Excellent writing skills and familiarity with technical content
- English speaker (native or bilingual proficiency)
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Professional experience in music production or sound engineering
- Proficient in music creation software/hardware
- Social media savvy
- Previous experience in content writing will be a plus
- Work with a fast growing music technology company that builds products used by world’s top music producers and sound engineers.
- Competitive remuneration: price for each project is agreed in advance and payment is made immediately after successful project delivery
If you would like to join the Accusonus team, you are welcome to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Application for Freelance Writer”)