Location: Indianapolis, IN
Type: Part Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
IMPACT Group, a progressive, global company based in St. Louis, MO has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Resume Writer to work up to 15-20 hours a week from home.
We are a WBE-certified human capital service provider providing high-touch solutions in talent development, global mobility and career transition that improve individual and organizational performance. Our comprehensive solutions drive more than results, they produce IMPACT.
Since our inception 25 years ago, IMPACT Group has expanded from a single headquarters in St. Louis, MO to a global company with a presence in 6 continents. Our clients rely on us to support their employees during times of career transition, and our mission is to make a positive IMPACT one relationship at a time.
Responsible for developing Résumé products for clients in job search programs. Résumé development will be consistent with IMPACT Group’s quality guidelines, as well as industry and occupational standards. Fosters communication within the department and with other departments, and demonstrates the core company values.
- Develops traditional résumés, web résumés and networking cards using proprietary support materials.
- Proofreads drafts from other writers, ensuring that résumés are error-free, properly formatted, and rich in content including metrics and keywords.
- Completes revisions to previously created résumés, following departmental processes.
- Communicates with Career Consultants as needed to gather additional information, develop strategies for clients’ résumés and clarify instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related field
- Resume writing experience for pay required
- Strong written communication skills and prior resume writing experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated grammatical proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2v1mGUn →