*This is a remote, contract position for approximately 20/hrs week. Strong likelihood of growing into a full-time role.*
We’re starting a new blog on web development and dev ops topics, and we’re looking for someone to lay the SEO groundwork and oversee content creation.
You’ll be working on a brand new product from the MeetEdgar team. Since 2014, we’ve grown Edgar into a profitable tool with thousands of happy, beautiful, paying customers, and we want your help to do it all over again!
This is a greenfield project, which means you’ll be instrumental in making the decisions of how it all comes together. (So if you like having a wide berth and building cool stuff, yay!)
This role will be kicking off our marketing team and working alongside a small team of developers who are currently building the product. While the project is relatively new, you’ll also be a member of our larger MeetEdgar team, and have all the associated resources (like design and dev help) to pull from.
– At least two years full-time experience working in content marketing and/or SEO
– You love to learn about and keep up with SEO best practices
– Proficient editing skills
– Live anywhere in the USA or Canada
– You know how to communicate effectively and work as part of a team trying to build something great
– Passionate about improving processes and recognize the value of an awesome company culture
– Not a jerk
– Work from home (or wherever there’s strong wifi)
– Monthly cleaning service for your home – not that we don’t have total faith in you
– Paid home Internet service
– Co-working space/coffee shop working expenses
– An extra paid day off per quarter so you can volunteer in your community (awww)
– Books, conferences, and other educational resources to help you be even more amazing at what you do!
– TSA pre-check to make getting to retreats and conferences a breeze
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2usaUTo →