We pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class digital strategy, content, creative, social media, design, and consulting. One of the key components of our offerings to clients is content. Content is not just words on a page, but words, images, and design that educates the audience, tells a story, solicits an emotion, encourages an action.
Content is the manifestation of a competent strategy that starts with understanding the audience, understanding the uniqueness of our client, collaborating across departments, and creation and refinement of pages that are designed and executed based on the best data available.
- Research, draft and edit engaging static and blog content that is accurate, informative and crafted to drive conversions and enhance search engine rankings.
- Research, draft and edit content for special projects (for example, ebooks, whitepapers and infographics) that is accurate, informative and crafted to drive conversions and enhance search engine rankings.
- Revise content drafts to implement clients’ edits and address clients’ concerns.
- Work with consultants to develop content plans and provide constructive feedback on content proposals from consultants.
- Work with the production designer to develop compelling content that harmonizes both textual and visual elements.
- Meet with clients to discuss content concerns and to gather information about the firm and its preferred tone, voice and focus.
- Communicate with the Content Lead about any problems that arise in the department and collaborate with the Content Lead to improve processes and product.
- Stay informed about the latest developments and trends in copywriting for online marketing and implement changes as necessary.
- Ensure that ethical and local bar standards are emphasized and adhered to in all content.
- Perform other tasks as necessary.
- Holistic and critical thinker; ability to foster high levels of cross-functional collaboration
- Proven experience writing for the web, including knowledge of SEO best practices
- Have significant involvement and exposure to the business and practice of the law (law degree from an accredited law school a plus)
- Have excellent writing and editing skills, particularly for a lay audience (business or legal journalism experience a plus)
- Have experience writing and editing online content
- Be well organized and results oriented
- Possess excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Apps (familiarity with Google Analytics a plus)
- Experience writing and / or overseeing content needs for legal clients (desired)
Your employment will be contingent upon passing a background check and drug test.
- Hourly Rate: based on experience
- Work from your home – Contract position
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com Subject: Web Content Writer.