Job Board >> Editor
|Company Name||Money Crashers|
|Date Posted||05, Wednesday 2011|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
The ideal editor should:
* Have a strong literary and writing background
* Have experience with blogging platforms like WordPress
* Be passionate about writing and editing and reaching out to readers
* Be extremely detail-oriented
* Work well as part of a team
* Be able to meet deadlines
* Be enthusiastic and passionate about being a long-term part of the Money Crashers team
* Prior editorial experience is not required, but is a plus for this position.
The editor role will require 20-30 hours per week with potential to grow into a full-time position depending on performance.
Competitive starting base rate per article (depending on experience and background). Monthly payments through Paypal or direct deposit. Editor can work remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate writer and editor to be part of a popular, established finance site with continued growth potential.
How To Apply
* A short bio
* A description of why you're the ideal candidate for this position.
* If available, 1-3 samples of content that you have created and/or edited in the past (links and attachments okay).