Job Board >> Answers.com Category Expert Writer Contractor Position
|Date Posted||04, Friday 2013|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Answers.com, one of the top 15 websites in the US, is seeking Category Expert Writers (CEWs) for an exciting new product.
For this, a CEW’s primary responsibility will be to create high quality, engaging articles relevant to his/her area of expertise. Readers of these articles expect to find useful information, advice, insights, resources, and/or inspiration. CEWs should expect to be featured (including name and/or likeness) on the site as the category expert representative.
The CEW role is a part-time independent contractor position, subject to satisfaction of performance standards.
Available categories: Quotes, Forestry, Math, Real Estate, Heartburn, Internet, Architecture, Gourmet, Freedom, Men's Health, Africa, Canada, Money, Asthma, Animals, Water Sports, Crime, Geography, Legal, Sports Medicine, Cancer, Lung Cancer, Digital Arts, Deafness, Computer Networking, ENT, Electric.
Applicants will not be considered unless they meet the criteria below:
1. Must have an up-to-date blog or contribute to a website relevant to the category they are applying for. We’re looking for experts who have spent years immersed in their field, building their credibility, and refining their expertise
2. Must be an acknowledged expert on the topic, based on blog/web presence, writing samples and/or background credentials
3. Must have demonstrated writing ability in category they are applying for.
4. Must be a US resident and have a US Social Security Number or Taxpayer ID.
We believe the requirements mentioned above best describe the desired caliber of our expert candidates. If you feel strongly that you meet our criteria, then we urge you to apply now.
How To Apply
Email the following information to Caroline Clark at [email protected] with the category name you are applying for in the subject line.
1. A link to your blog(s) or website(s)
2. An updated résumé