Job Board >> Australian Insurance and Personal Finance Bloggers
|Company Name||Alternative Media|
|Date Posted||01, Thursday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Bloggers wanted on Insurance and Personal Finance for Australians.
This is a freelance opportunity for established personal finance writers and bloggers to provide a minimum of 15 articles per month on personal finance, banking, personal insurance and business insurance topics.
Our well-established blog network is seeking several new writers to provide material for its largely Australian audience – though candidates may live anywhere in the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate finance writer to be part of a large blog network with plans for continued expansion.
This is ongoing work and the starting rate is $25 per article. Articles must be 500 to 800 words, tailored to an Australian audience, and accompanied by source references and a suggested image URL selected from resources provided by the editors.
- Strong understanding of personal finance topics
- Excellent research skills
- Clear, concise and informative writing
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines and standards
- Ability to write creatively with a personal voice
- Experience of the WordPress platform as a content contributor or higher level role
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Passionate about sharing consumer information and personal finance tips
- Australian, or with a good working knowledge of Australian personal finance
- Active in social media and social bookmarking: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, etc. and keen to share your blog posts with your followers
- Ideally available for additional work as our network expands