Job Board >> Blog Writer – Korean
|Date Posted||26, Wednesday 2014|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the academic publishing industry. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content.
The ideal candidate will have …
• Should be a native speaker of Korean language and have strong cultural understanding
• A passion and strong understanding of the academic publishing industry and our business' mission.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
• An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/ scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
• 2-3 years of content writing experience.
• Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate to a wide variety of audiences- primarily researchers.
• Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
• Optimizing content for readability and relevancy to the audience.
• Delivering content adhering to deadlines.
How To Apply
If interested please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]