Job Board >> Blogger for Free DIY Website Company
|Date Posted||09, Thursday 2014|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
The job involves creating 2 posts a week. General topics will include how to make particular kinds of websites (ie. restaurants, attorneys, weddings etc), discussions of technology trends, tips on using our website product, discussions of new features and interviews/case studies of our customers. Blogger will also need to maintain an editorial calendar and have a short phone meeting once a week with our marketing team for guidance.
- Experience as a blogger or journalist.
- Great grammar and spelling.
- Knowledge of web design and WordPress
- Experience with Photoshop and stock photo sites.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
Do not apply if:
- You cannot commit to posting regularly or making a regular meeting time.
How To Apply
- References for past writing work.
- Links to current or past blogs/blog posts you created.
- Any Social Media addresses you update for work or for your personal brand (Optional).