Job Board >> Book Reviewer
|Company Name||The Uncustomary Book Review|
|Date Posted||01, Wednesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
This opportunity will help you build your portfolio and add publications to your resume. Many of our writers’ reviews rank on the first page of Google search results, giving them great exposure to a wide readership.
The role of the Book Reviewer is simple: review books of your choice by reflecting on various aspects of your reading experiences.
The goal: Help us connect communities of passionate readers through the power of stories so that as a group, we can inspire and empower through words.
The reader in you…
* You’re passionate about reading books.
* It’s easy for you to finish reading a book within a couple of weeks. We’re not looking for speed-readers; we’re much more interested in thoughtful readers who can put down their books when inspiration strikes and write about how the stories touch them.
The writer in you…
* You’re a reflective writer who enjoys writing in a journal or on a blog on a regular basis, or who finds other outlets to channel the creative writing process into.
* You aren’t afraid to dig deep and write about the topics that matter most to you.
* You’re meticulous and detail oriented. You’ll have to transcribe quotes from your books, and doing that accurately is important.
* You want to develop yourself as a writer and you’re looking for an opportunity to work with an editor to better hone your craft.
Reviewers are paid $15/review plus bonuses.
For more information on the job, see: http://www.uncustomarybookreview.com/jobs/.
How To Apply
We’re looking for talented people