Job Board >> Conscious Culture and Fashion Blogger
|Date Posted||22, Thursday 2014|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We are looking for writers to cover three specific verticals, conscious fashion & style, culture (entertainment, movies, music, and celebrity) and shelter & design. If you've got a strong point of view and an original, clear voice that is just made for blogging, and can commit to at least 2 quality posts per week, let's talk.
Here's what we're looking for from you:
- You have 2+ years' experience in professional writing (additional years' professional writing, blogging and/or editing experience highly preferred).
- You have more than a passing interest in eco living that's fun, not frumpy.
- You have experience with, and daily use of/respectable presence on several major social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
- You're proficient in typical technical tasks associated with blogging: Wordpress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media.
- Grammar is your middle name.
You *must* have prior professional writing experience and be able to provide at least 3 links to high quality published work.
This is a paying, contracted, telecommuting position. Market rates, writer-friendly contract, professional team.
How to apply
Send us 3 pithy, information-packed sentences about yourself, along with your CV (cut and paste, no attachments), 3-5 links to your best published work (preference will be given to those covering the verticals mentioned above), and at least 2 links to your social profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) to [email protected] In your subject line of your email put: Applying for EcoSalon Writer Position.
Only those that follow the above application directions will be considered.
Please, pros only!