Job Board >> Copywriter
|Company Name||Fame Foundry|
|Date Posted||11, Monday 2013|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
Fame Foundry is currently seeking experienced writers to develop copy and content both for client projects and for Fame Foundry’s publications, including Fame Foundry Magazine and the Fame Foundry Marketing Minute podcast.
To thrive in this role, you must be a verbal chameleon who can embody the tone and voice of any brand in any platform. You'll also need an intuitive understanding of how business is done today as well as a relentless drive to learn and grow daily.
- A portfolio that shows you're equally adept at both conceptual and editorial-style writing and experienced in working for clients in a wide range of industries
- Keen insight into human behavior: knowing what consumers find believable, interesting, attractive, provocative and compelling
- Dedication to working in a collaborative environment to develop and deliver the best ideas
- Ability to take any project from concept to completion while working within strict time and budgetary parameters
- Agility, flexibility and keen attention to detail in order to manage and advance multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional research, grammar and proofing skills
- 20-hour per-week commitment (schedule flexible)