Job Board >> Copywriter
|Company Name||Fame Foundry|
|Location||Charlotte, NC, **|
|Date Posted||11, Tuesday 2014|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
Do you have a passion for using the power of the written word to bridge the gap between companies and their customers? If so, we want to hear from you.
Fame Foundry is currently seeking experienced writers to develop copy and content both for client projects and for Fame Foundry’s publications, including Fame Foundry Magazine and the Fame Foundry Marketing Minute podcast.
To thrive in this role, you must be a verbal chameleon who can embody the tone and voice of any brand in any platform. You'll also need an intuitive understanding of how business is done today as well as a relentless drive to learn and grow daily.
- A portfolio that shows you're equally adept at both conceptual and editorial-style writing and experienced in working for clients in a wide range of industries
- Keen insight into human behavior: knowing what consumers find believable, interesting, attractive, provocative and compelling
- Dedication to working in a collaborative environment to develop and deliver the best ideas
- Ability to take any project from concept to completion while working within strict time and budgetary parameters
- Agility, flexibility and keen attention to detail in order to manage and advance multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional research, grammar and proofing skills
- 20-hour per-week commitment (schedule flexible), with potential to grow to full-time role
How To Apply
For consideration, please submit resume, cover letter and writing samples via http://www.famefoundry.com/employment and reference bloggingpro.com.