Job Board >> Customer Communications Writer
|Company Name||Beyond the Arc|
|Date Posted||05, Friday 2013|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
We are currently seeking Customer Communications Writers/Editors to participate in, and support ongoing projects.
Customer Communications Writers will possess the knowledge, skill, and ability to:
- effectively apply an insane attention to detail.
- translate and transform bank jargon into conversational tone, with simple, concise language.
- perform fast and accurate edits on short notice.
- identify with the communication recipients and deliver negative news with a balance of professional tone and personal empathy.
- function in a fast-paced environment, while tuning out distractions and producing quality output expediently.
- compose customer letters, legal disclosures, direct mail, phone center scripts, and more.
- thrive as a part of a team, with loose structure and high accountability.
We will be hiring at the following levels:
- Assistant Writer, 0-3 years experience
- Junior Writer, 2-4 years of experience
All applicants will be required to complete an onsite writing exercise, and if selected, must complete legal history background check.
NOTE: *Educational background preferred - Undergraduate or Graduate education in Business, Economics, Marketing, Finance (also English, Journalism, Communications...etc.) or related courses of study.
How to apply
1. Please email your resume and unofficial transcripts if applicable (inexperienced in the field).
2. In your email please describe any relevant experience or coursework in detail.
3. Please respond via email only.