Job Board >> E-commerce Copywriter
|Company Name||Barneys New York|
|Date Posted||25, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
If you answered yes, we want to speak with you!
Barneys New York, the world’s leading luxury retailer, is committed to providing the best of everything: merchandise, customer service and innovative people with creative ideas. We are currently seeking temporary E-Commerce Copywriters for our Web Studio in Lyndhurst, New Jersey.
• Write accurate, positioned product descriptions that adhere to Barneys' Copywriting Style Guide
• Research products to position features and benefits to customers
• Work in a fast-paced studio, coordinating with inventory, photography and retouching teams to manage physical inventory of products
• Partner with merchandising and photography teams to meet daily web post deadlines
• Possess knowledge of fashion, clothing design, cut and fabrication—or a desire to learn
• BA in marketing, journalism, communications or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience writing marketing, communications, product and editorial copy for ecommerce, publications or enterprise blogs- familiarity with fashion and design an advantage
• An online portfolio of product, marketing, editorial and/or fashion copy samples
• Technical proficiency: Microsoft Office with especially strong skills in Excel; ability to learn and use online merchandising/inventory applications and CMS
• Knowledge of basic HTML a plus
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation.