Job Board >> Experienced Linux and Mac Writer
|Company Name||Make Tech Easier|
|Date Posted||10, Thursday 2013|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We are looking for experienced tech writer to join us and become the next SUPERSTAR in Make Tech Easier.
1. Linux writer
* Need to be a full time Linux user (doesn't matter which distro you are using) and proficient with the command line.
2. Mac writer
* Need to be a full time Mac user
In addition, applicants need:
* to be able to write in perfect English, as well as in a clear, concise and occasionally witty manner.
* to be able to work with a given topic, or come up with your own topics.
* able to meet submission deadline. You will be required to submit 2 -4 articles (of 500-800 words) per week.
* have general knowledge of keyword research and SEO
* have a good working knowledge of the WordPress blogging platform.
* to reply to comments and engage with the readers.
Do not apply if:
* you have no blog writing experience.
* you are a new Linux/Mac user.
* you are busy with your job. We don't require you to quit your job, but we need you to meet the submission deadline.
How to apply
Write an email to "[email protected]" with the subject "Application as a Linux/Mac writer"
Include the following in your email:
* your years of experience as a tech writer
* your years of experience as a Linux or Mac user
* the blog(s) that you have wrote for or are currently writing for.
* links to 3 published articles. If you have a personal blog, we’d love to see it.
* Approximate $ rates (per article)
Note: Do not send us your CV or resume.