Job Board >> Expert Search Marketing Blogger
|Date Posted||28, Wednesday 2013|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Search Marketing SaaS company looking for a skilled freelance writer to produce high quality online marketing content on a regular basis.
Your role will include creating thorough, expert-level “how to” blog posts related to online marketing, SEO, Search Marketing, Adwords/PPC, Analytics, and Social Media.
- Fluent in American English, strong written communication and storytelling skills, with an excellent grasp of the rules of grammar.
- Follow instructions with high attention to detail, quickly adjust to feedback and revision requests.
- Basic HTML skills and familiarity with Wordpress and the principles of how to tune content for SEO value in addition to readability.
- The ability to learn new online marketing systems and techniques quickly and then be able to quickly write about them with authority.
- Be familiar with online marketing and follow trusted online marketing blogs and SEO publications.
- AdWords certified professionals preferred.
- Experience writing for agency audience preferred.
- You will be expected to produce one or two 1000-1500 word blog posts on a regular weekly basis.
How to apply
Send an email with your name, email address, Google+ and Twitter handles, and answers to the following questions.
- What are your go-to online marketing, search marketing, analytics blogs?
- How much experience do you have with online marketing? Please be specific. How many years have you worked within the online marketing space? What projects or areas of responsibility have you managed?
- Provide links to 3 or more examples of online marketing related content you have published.
- What makes you the right person for this position?
- What would be your rate for creation of a 1000-1500 word blog posts?