Job Board >> Finance (Savings, Money, Banking for Savings) Blogger
|Company Name||SEOptimise Limited|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||30, Wednesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
It is essential that the writer has knowledge and experience in writing about the financial industry and be able to write a range of interesting posts about savings, frugality and money.
One of the clients we represent works within the Comparison Savings & Investment Market, specialising in products such as Saving / Fixed Bonds, Instant Savings Accounts, Cash ISAs and other similar savings products. If you believe that you have the relevant offerings would be good.
Bloggers will have the freedom to pitch relevant key ideas that are happening within the market, and must be of high standard and offer valuable analysis and insights for the readers, therefore experience within the discussed area is expected.
We are only looking to work with bloggers who already has the experience and the contacts within the finance, money and savings related sites in order to help us place the content once produced within the sites news / blog sections.
- Research and Discuss Appropriate Topic Areas.
- Produce Articles / blogs of a minimum 500 Words.
- Finally the Blogger places content within their contact website.
- Exceptional levels of written English (UK not US)
- The ability to work well to deadlines is imperative.
- Knowledge/writing experience within the finance, money and savings market, and feel comfortable in writing about Saving Bonds, Instant Savings Accounts, Cash ISAs and other similar savings products, when needed.
- A basic understanding of SEO so that you understand how to structure a post well (We will be handling this; however it would be a bonus)
- To be able to construct, write and develop topical pieces that will engage with the users.
- Must have contacts within Finance, Money & Savings related sites and are able to get their blogs published (this is essential)
What we are NOT looking for:
- Copywriting agencies, that just offer writing services
- Writers with no relevant skills
- People who write spun articles with no interesting angle
We will be looking for multiple posts a month and will pay on a per post basis. The fee will be agreed upon once we have seen examples of previous work and will be paid on completion of each piece being posted