Job Board >> FINANCIAL BLOGGERS - FREELANCE - PAID OPPORTUNITY
|Company Name||Haley Marketing Group|
|Date Posted||08, Wednesday 2014|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Can you write knowledgeably about the financial/accounting industry?
Can you create content that busy executives can't resist?
Do you have a voice that will stand out from all of the noise on the Internet?
We are seeking experienced writers who can research and write engaging, relevant and timely blog posts and short articles for our clients in the staffing industry.
You can work from home or your favorite coffee shop – we're not picky – as long as you can:
- Write and edit content that adheres to best practices in tagging, keyword usage, headline creation and basic search optimization.
- Meet all project deadlines.
- Conduct a quality check to ensure blog posts are error-free and conform to our style guide and quality standards.
- Ensure our clients are happy with finished copy.
- Produce content that is free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors.
The ideal candidate has:
- Professional editing and/or writing experience (preferably for online media)
- Knowledge of accounting and finance terminology and issues
- Strong online research skills
- Proven editing ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
Experience writing about staffing, recruiting or HR topics would be a plus.
In return, we offer competitive pay ($25 per 350 – 500 word post), a fun and professional work environment, and tons of flexibility (work whenever and wherever you want, as long as you meet your deadlines!).
How To Apply
Up to the challenge? Email your cover letter, resume and recent copy samples to Mandy Wittschen, Content Manager, at [email protected] In the subject line, please include your name, the job for which you’re applying and the job site you u