Job Board >> Food blogger /writer needed
|Date Posted||28, Monday 2014|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
The blog is currently written in-house but we’re looking for someone to take over the writing. 1-2 articles per week, for a total of 6-8 articles per month.
About the Blog: We're creating menu plans based on dishes from all around the world for busy people and families to liven up their everyday cooking.
Summary of Skills and Requirements:
1. A high level of written English with a fun, cheerful informal voice that is professionally written.
2. Enough time to commit to a minimum of 1-2 articles per week (1 recipe with photo + 1 content curation article) and to produce entertaining, fun content in a timely manner.
3. Our ideal blogger not only makes beautiful food, but also knows how to photograph it. Knowledge of photo/image editing software is expected.
4. To demonstrate at least six months of consistent, regular writing (either on your site or on a someone else's site)
5. You're proficient in typical technical tasks associated with blogging: Wordpress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media. You'll be the one posting the article on the actual blog.
6. Guest posting experience and connection with other food bloggers is a plus
Selected candidates will be asked to write a test article.
This is a paid blogger position. Payment is on a per-article basis.
We pay after accepting the article, but before publishing it to the site.
How to apply
Tell us why you'd like to write for our blog provide an overview of your experience, and don't forget to include some samples of your writing.
Please send your application to [email protected]