Job Board >> Freelance Copywriter - Technology
|Company Name||Real Magnet|
|Date Posted||06, Thursday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
We seek a freelance copywriter to develop and deploy user-educational and marketing communications materials. The successful candidate will write copy for external marketing campaigns, and internal efforts to educate and upsell existing customers. He or she must have strong technical understanding of web, social, and mobile technologies.
The successful candidate will create and edit a wide range of technical, educational, and marketing materials. Deliverables include user documentation, tutorials, FAQs, factsheets, briefs, other educational materials, and a variety of marketing pieces.
Qualifications for the position include:
• A proven track-record of success as a writer other web technology companies
• 3-5 years of experience writing both user-education and marketing pieces
• Highly organized and ability to work well in collaborative environments
• Excellent writing, proofreading, and communications skills
• HTML skills a plus, but not required
Work hours and location (home or Real Magnet's Bethesda headquarters) are flexible. Real Magnet's working environment is informal (but professional), fast-paced, results-oriented and very team-oriented. Based in the heart of Bethesda, MD, 5 blocks from Metro.