Job Board >> Freelance Education/Career Blogger
|Company Name||Open Colleges|
|Date Posted||24, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Monthly Rate|
To be eligible, you must:
1. Be grammatically flawless.
2. Write engaging articles in a conversational tone.
3. Be knowledgeable about writing for the web.
4. Be able to write EPIC in-depth articles. This means you must have superior research skills.
5. Produce about 2000-words a week (usually one article).
If you have a background in education, please mention it in your application.
Why join Open Colleges?
1. We'll allow you to take credit for the articles you write.
2. We compensate our writers well.
3. Weekly deadlines only - allowing you greater control of your time.
How To Apply
1. Do not attach your resume.
2. Instead, paste 5 links to what you think are your best work. If they were not published online, then copy and paste a portion of them into your application letter.