Job Board >> Freelance Online Content Editor - tradimo
|Location||Gibraltar, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||27, Wednesday 2013|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
As a Freelance Online Content Editor, you will create and edit content to help us achieve our vision. Collaboration with our Design, Localisation and Multimedia teams allows you to create an informative and entertaining web experience for our customers. You will be working alongside a team of passionate experts in financial trading, editorial and e-learning to build this exciting new startup.
- An English native level speaker
- Experience in writing and editing articles
- Love the options online media opens up to help people learn complex topics in an easy and motivational way
- Master the balance between being too short and too lengthy, too fancy and too dry, too childish and too scientific
- Self-reflective and ambitious - you want to make an impact!
- Genuine interest in learning more about trading
- Write articles about financial trading ranging in topics from forex, stocks etc as well as producing content for marketing texts, lexical definitions and crisp step-by-step guides to comprehensive lessons
- Edit and structure existing content to produce material and ensure they transfer the information/knowledge in a simple, clear and concise way to enable a user from a non-financial or trading background to grasp the concepts
- Convert the knowledge, strategies and concepts our specialist experts create into consumable texts, lessons and storyboards
- Create guidance - put the strategies, concepts and other content into our Learning Paths/an intuitively structured curriculum