Job Board >> Freelance Pharma Copywriter
|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||19, Wednesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
• Work autonomously to become an expert on our clients' businesses and their products
• Take any brief and run with it
• Create from the ground up—big ideas as well as messaging
• Synthesize complex information into powerful ideas that resonate with healthcare professionals
• Carry ideas from subject line, to pre-header, to body copy, to landing page
• Write for all mediums, including direct mail, print and web
• Annotate copy
What you’ll be doing:
• Concept with Art Directors and Creative Director
• Write marketing materials that meet the objectives of the brief
• Become an expert on the client brand
• Help solve the client’s marketing problems
• Take direction from Creative Director and Account Team
• Review and approve proofs of printed copy and art and copy materials developed by staff members.
• Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
• Confer with creative, art, copy-writing, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities.
• Present final layouts to clients for approval.
• Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
• 2-5 years real world experience,
Agency experience and Direct Mail experience preferred
• Detail oriented
• Be able to multitask
• Have a“whatever it takes”attitude
Ability to write medical copy from scratch