Job Board >> Freelance Writer - Health IT
|Company Name||Fierce Health IT|
|Date Posted||18, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
Two exciting freelance opportunities are available for EXPERIENCED B2B healthcare IT reporters to join our team of remote-based, contracted healthcare journalists at FierceMarkets, an online media company with more than 40 digital news publications:
We’re seeking reporters to write news for the following weekly digital news publications:
• Write one or both – we are flexible.
Here's an idea of what your duties would be for writing one weekly publication:
• Report and write a minimum of 6 news stories per week
• Write one editorial per week
• Use our CMS to upload your articles onto our website
• Plan and execute special reports and features
• Develop and execute at least two webinars throughout the year
• Develop proposals for eBooks and other custom editorial projects
• Cover 1 – 2 industry trade shows each year
• Occasionally moderate webinars and in-person speaker panels and recruit speakers for these events
• Have a “Fierce” attitude – a positive attitude, team spirit and strong work ethic.
Each publication requires about 20 hours of time each week to write and edit.
To apply, please send the following:
• Your resume
• At least 2 relevant editorials you've written
• 3 of your most relevant news clips
• Links to at least 5 stories currently in the news that would be relevant to this audience
• A brief explanation of the differences between EHRs, PHRs and PACS