Job Board >> Freelance Writers and Publicity Pros - Easy Money
|Date Posted||16, Monday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Topics and categories will include: indoor air quality, airborne allergies & asthma, green living, DIY home improvement projects (involving any air systems - air purification, dehumidification, heating, air conditioning, etc), and energy efficiency within the home.
*We're specifically searching for bloggers and publicity experts that have experience with guest posting on popular blogs and publishing their articles on popular content sites with multiple contributing authors (freelance sites, ad revenue sharing sites, etc). We're looking for authors who are already contributing their own content, and we’re going to pay you extra for the articles you’re already writing.
This position will be completely freelance. You should be comfortable coming up with ideas for articles and should already have working relationships and posting privileges with some quality blogs and/or content sites. We will, on occasion, be able to provide article topics and guest posting opportunities for you.
What are we looking for from you?
• You have an original and clear blogging voice
• You have 2 years of experience writing or blogging professionally
• You are passionate about any of the following: respiratory health (airborne allergies, asthma), energy efficiency, DIY home improvement, or heating and air conditioning related topics
• You have an ability to produce quality, engaging content, creative headlines, and snappy titles
• You LOVE grammar, and you involuntarily cringe when you see "your" used in place of "you're"
• You must have at least 3 links to high quality published work
What would send your application over the top?
• You have active accounts on one or more major social networking sites and frequently use them (Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google Plus, etc)
• You are proficient with multiple blogging platforms (Wordpress, Blogger, Posterous, etc)
• You have a good grasp of best practices for linking to sources and sharing your work via social media channels
• You understand the importance of categorization and tagging
• You know how to source, crop, and resize images
This is a paid, ongoing freelance opportunity for you. If hired, you will have the continued freedom to write what and where you would like, so long as the content and publishing blog/site is above a reasonable quality threshold. This is a great chance to work with a professional team and earn market rates for promoting a company that recognizes quality content.
How To Apply
How to apply:
If this opportunity piques your curiosity, send us one concise, information-packed paragraph describing yourself along with 3-5 links to your best published work, and list 3 blogs or content sites on which you could publish