Job Board >> German Translator
|Date Posted||02, Wednesday 2013|
|Listing Type||Word Based|
Location: Seattle, WA
This will be a contract position to assist in the translation of English texts to German for the new product distribution in Germany.
About the Company and the Position:
Plume is a leading feather extension manufacturer based in Seattle since 2010. Over the last year, we have built a solid relationship with a distributor in France and Belgium. Our distributor has now opened up to the German market as well! We are excited for the expansion in our distribution and are looking for a German translator to assist in the translation of our brochures, catalogues, and product packaging. It is important that the individual chosen for this position is fluent in German and English language and grammar have excellent writing skills and maintain accuracy.
- Written and verbal fluency of English and German
- In-depth knowledge of German and English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with translation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the French language -- desired, but not required
Each job will be compensated based on the per word industry standard.